The room was nice and simple, and the facilities are very well maintained. One of the coolest things about this resort is that the pool is open really late. We stayed in room 4 which is in this little courtyard which had a small table and was in range of the wifi. All the staff were helpful and pleasant. The ONLY complaint I have is that the internet is painfully slow and the food in the restaurant is inconsistent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located right in Death Valley National Park is the ultimate destination for adventure travelers. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village, with its unique hotel, Death Valley restaurant and Western saloon, has been at the end of the trail for vacationers since 1926. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells hotels in Death Valley is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort