“Better than expected” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Better than expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The food and the service were both of a higher standard than many of the reviews about this place would suggest is possible. Our orders were taken quickly and the meals arrived with a minimum of delay. The meals were well presented and reasonably healthy. We were put off other restaurants after reading the reviews. We were not disappointed here and we didn't pay exorbitant prices either. Work consideration.

Visited April 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“My meal was delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was our second choice, but after being told a 45 minute wait at The Pines, we decided to try here. Great choice. I had soup which was a little salty for me, then the trout. Delicious! Decided to try the brownie for dessert -yum. Also had a taste of the Fosters special fruit pie, also delicious. Service was excellent as well and the price was reasonable.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Surprise, Arizona
“Very good food - had chicken dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Chicken was nice and juicy. It was a nice meal at a decent price. I think it was about $12 a dinner. ... A footlong sub at Subway nearby is $10.

Visited March 2013
Tempe, Arizona
“Foster's is a gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We were staying in Bryce Canyon City and decided to drive the few miles to Fosters ,on the advice of a ranger. Our food was fantastic. I had shrimp, with stir fried vegetables, my husband had the prime rib, which was slathered with mushrooms. The salad bar and soup were good also. Foster's also had fresh pie that was amazing. I would go back to this area just to eat there.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Better than the other dining choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Food was overpriced, staff was good. My husband liked his prime rib, I got the soup and salad...no choices in toppings for salad; just cheese and dressing. Soup was so peppery I could hardly eat it. On the plus side, kid portions are huge, so you can easily split them.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere