We stayed here in a cabin with my husband and two children in late October for three nights. The lodge is practically on the canyon rim and we were very pleased with our choice. The lobby is roomy, the staff are very friendly and helpful. We had a lovely cabin no more than 400 yards away from Bryce Canyon rim...blissful! The cabin had two queen beds and a most useful fireplace. It was really cold and we had snow one day! The room was clean and so was the bathroom. The rooms were recently redecorated but have been kept as much as possible in keeping with the '50s style of the rest of the lodge. The bathroom was clean but the tiles were freezing in the middle of the night! There is no TV and we really didn't need one. The main lobby/lodge is within easy walking distance of the cabins. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner on each of the days we stayed in the lodge restaurant and although the food is nothing amazing, there was a good choice and it was tasty and warming after all-day hikes. They have children colouring activities in the restaurant and we actually learnt quite a bit about Ebanezer and his family and the lodge itself. If I ever get the chance to be back in stunning Bryce Canyon I would most definitely go back to Bryce Canyon Lodge. You can't beat the location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Bryce Canyon, located near the rim of Bryce Canyon, is the only lodging in the Park and the perfect spot from which to launch your hoodoo and spires exploration. Couples, families and groups enjoy up-close access to the Park's rim trails and excursions plus front row seats to stunning sunrises and sunsets. Accommodations include 70 newly remodeled motel-style guest rooms(2 queens or 1 king bed) with refrigerators and microwaves; 40 cabins with gas log fireplaces. Complimentary Wi-Fi is located in the Lodge's lobby and at Valhalla Pizzaria. The historic dining room at the Lodge dates back to the original opening of the Lodge. We offer a varied menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Healthy gluten free and vegetarian options compliment the steaks, chops, pasta, fresh seafood and chicken selections. Our wine list features local Utah Micro-brews, domestic as well as international wine selections. Guests on the go can also grab a snack at the fast-food snack bar in the Park's General Store. Or, order to-go box lunches 24-hrs. in advance to take along on hiking and day-trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Bryce Canyon Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Bryce Canyon National Park
- Bryce Canyon Lodge Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah