The lodge has been designed to fit within its environment and this has been successfully achieved. Its dark brown colour blends in with its surroundings. Unfortunately this colour has been used throughout the interior which makes the bedrooms and public areas less cheerful than we like. Having said that the facilities were good. The rooms and bed were comfortable and the restaurant food was good quality for a reasonable price for both dinner and breakfast. We also liked the snack bar for the nights when we did not want a formal dinner. The area is obviously remote and as we had travelled form the UK and had not taken our laptop, it was dissapointing that a PC was not provided for customer use. BUT Bryce canyon is an amazing place with all of the fantastic naturally formed rock pinnacles. AND the lodge is right at the centre within short walks of both Sunrise and Sunset points. It was nice to leave the car in the car park most of the time.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Bryce Canyon National Park
- Bryce Canyon Hotel
- Bryce Canyon Lodge Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Bryce Canyon, located near the rim of Bryce Canyon, is the only lodging in the Park and the perfect spot from which to launch your hoodoo and spires exploration. Couples, families and groups enjoy up-close access to the Park's rim trails and excursions plus front row seats to stunning sunrises and sunsets. Accommodations include 70 newly remodeled motel-style guest rooms(2 queens or 1 king bed) with refrigerators and microwaves; 40 cabins with gas log fireplaces. Complimentary Wi-Fi is located in the Lodge's lobby and at Valhalla Pizzaria. The historic dining room at the Lodge dates back to the original opening of the Lodge. We offer a varied menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Healthy gluten free and vegetarian options compliment the steaks, chops, pasta, fresh seafood and chicken selections. Our wine list features local Utah Micro-brews, domestic as well as international wine selections. Guests on the go can also grab a snack at the fast-food snack bar in the Park's General Store. Or, order to-go box lunches 24-hrs. in advance to take along on hiking and day-trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Bryce Canyon Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.