The Tsamis Zante is family run and so going there as a family made for a very comfortable stay. The staff on Reception were extremely friendly and helpful, any issues and requests were dealt with in a speedy and efficient manner. The bar staff, waiters and chef couldn't do enough to ensure our visit was a pleasant one. The owner of the hotel was also very hands on making it a great team effort by all.
Our sea-view room had breathtaking views all the way to Kephalonia. The food from the buffet was delicious and varied and a choice of swimming pools and a private beach literally meant you didn't have to venture anywhere else. I would however recommend the beach just around the corner from the hotel too.
If you're looking for a peaceful retreat in a village setting I would definitely recommend the Tsamis Zante. If you want something a bit livelier then Tsilivi is a short drive away. We would certainly go back if we ever returned to Zakynthos and I have already recommended it to others should they visit the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsamis Zante Spa Resort is located 12 Klm. away from Zakynthos city and 5klm away from Tsilivi village. The hotel is build direct on the seashore next to Pahi Ammos beach at the beautiful area of Kypseli village, which combines the virgin landscape, full of olive trees, with the crystal blue sea. The stylish setting and the elegant environment of Tsamis Zante Spa Resort combined with the outstanding service guarantees pleasant, idyllic and relaxing holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Tsamis Zante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsamis Zante Kypseli
- Tsamis Zante Hotel Kypseli
- Tsamis Zante Zakynthos/Kypseli