Wonderful lodge within a game reserve, room large with a thatched roof and large balcony from which we spotted giraffe and zebra before we even went on a game drive. expensive but everything included, meals, drinks (incuding minibar) game drives twice a day ( abour 7hrs a day), fishing, kyaking etc. Food great, staff wonderful.
- Also Known As:
- River Hotel Kenton-On-Sea
- River Hotel
- River Hotel Kariega Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the banks of the Bushman’s River, this Lodge is unique in that it connects a Big-5 game reserve to the sea. Our optional daily boat cruises ferry guests through the quaint sea side village of Kenton-on-Sea. Inside the Lodge guests can find a quiet spot in one of the lounges, page through a book in the library, enjoy the pool or take in the view from the magnificent deck which overhangs the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Otel and Venere so you can book your Kariega River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.