I am no stranger to the bush - but my experience in Sibuya will stay with me forever. What a beautiful bush experience: from swimming in the river on our arrival, to the food - outstanding feasts - to the game: so beautifully shown to us by the excellent ranger - to the location - right on the banks of the river. Everything was done with heart and charm. There is character here and love. The people who run this and own this - love this. And it shows. A completely heavenly three days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sibuya has more navigable river than any other game reserve in South Africa. The unique experience starts immediately with a half-hour boat transfer to River/Forest Camp - luxury en-suite tented accommodation nestled in riverine forest and constructed in an environmentally conscious manner. Guests are hosted and guided by a team of experienced professionals. An abundance of wildlife from elephants to otters, Big Five, cheetah breeding program and prolific bird life await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sibuya Game Reserve & Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sibuya Game Reserve And Tented Camp
- Sibuya Game Reserve & Tented Camp Hotel Kenton-On-Sea