“Total disappointment” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Arundel, Australia
“Total disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I rang to book a table overlooking the lake for a joint family Birthday only to find on arrival the staff knew nothing about the booking. On telling them whom I had spoken to they said "oh he does this all the time".
Eventually and begrudgingly with absolutely no apology they found us a table. Food very expensive and poor quality. Service poor. Staff attitude appalling to say the least. Only one dessert appeared, the other had been completely forgotten. We were made to feel that it was an inconvenience even being there.
Save yourself from this unpleasant experience and stay away.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Perth, Australia
“Something a little different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband and I went to eat there with two friends who live in Brisbane, we had been to Tamborine Mountain before but didnt notice this eating place, it was different and yes they have a few things to do to make it "finished off", but I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere and the beer, so I was glad that we had stopped to see what it was like and I will go back again.The meal with the sausages was good and tasty!!
When I go back in March next year 2014 I will see if they are "finished it off" and will write another review to let readers know.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Disappointed to say the least!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

The food selection for lunch is expensive & the salad we chose was very average – what you would do on a bad day! Strongly suggest you keep looking. I just feel that we should have looked at the reviews here – would have saved our selves some disappointment.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Don't do it...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Lacklustre service, tasteless vegetarian dumplings, partner's goulash was tasty but had only puff pastry on top. Plus it was overpriced. Stay well
clear.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Broadbeach, Australia
“Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The whole experience was average. The building seems unfinished and bathrooms definitely need work. Expected more.

Visited August 2013