“Tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Tarvin
Cuisines: Chinese, Fish & Chips
“Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I work in tarvin so I visit king loui's alot for dinners, the staff are so friendly and helpful. The food is fresh and tastly as well as having a clean establishment would certainly recommend a visit

Tarvin
“friendly service, unbelievably delicious !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I have just moved to the area and explored the local take out spots.... king loui's was found . As soon as I stepped in the door they had recognised I was there and apologised for the short wait.... as I reached closer to the till they offered half a tray of chips to nibble on while waiting. Finally, 3-4 minutes later the food was ready .... but the chips had already been wrapped but the staff were already dishing up another portion! Once they realised they had served 2 portions they said " oh well free chips for you!"
The Chinese, chips and duck was unbelievable.... delicious ... the best I've had in ages. Thanks!

Bolton, United Kingdom
“The best fish and chips I've ever had the pleasure of eating 6 star.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Whilst visiting the cheshire show we stopped at little village chippy in tarvin on the way home where we had the delightful pleasure of eating what I regard as the best fish & chips I've ever eaten the staff we polite friendly and put free chips on the counter whilst we waited for our freshly cooked fish well worth a visit if ure ever in the area will definitely be making a return visit just for the chippy.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lucky to live close by”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Good value for money really nice white fish and if you like your fish its cooked fresh every time not been sat on the side for hours like some places batter is thin and crispy great atmosphere staff friendly and always polite you must go and try it for yourself excellent chips nice a fluffy real fish and chips just like they should be

Bunbury, United Kingdom
“One of the very best fish and chip shops anywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I am from Sheffield, where we really appreciate great fish and chip shops. Unfortunately, they seem to be a dying breed these days. I moved to Cheshire about 12 years ago and I am delighted to say that I have found one of the very best fish and chip shops anywhere! This wonderful place is a round trip of about 15 miles for me but it is more than worth the trip. The staff always give you a really warm and friendly greeting and the food is truly excellent. The cod is large, succulent and very tasty with a great batter, the chips are so good and I have never had better mushy peas. My wife adores the squid rings in batter. The great thing about all this is that there is no nasty, greasy after taste like you get at most places these days, because everything is cooked in fresh rapeseed oil.
All in all, I would recommend King Loui's to even the most discerning of fish and chips lovers!