We started off in the chocolate room as they were fully booked (which would be perfect for dog owners) which was a bit noisy, but otherwise lovely to have garden access. Then they moved us to seaside suite which is a beautiful room. Lovely breakfast & dinners and very friendly helpful staff. We even made the mistake of eating at the dandelion one night and they made up for it when we returned upset, with desserts & coffees! Only 5min walk from beach. To be recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Dorset hills, this stylish country house is situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the Jurassic coastline.Limestone at Lulworth is a uniquely designed, characteristic hotel. The combination of traditional furnishings tastefully enhanced with a modern influence, creates an authentic English, country house feel with a touch of luxury. Combined with the relaxed, homely atmosphere makes this the perfect place for a well-deserved break.Just a short walk away from Lulworth cove and a brisk hike over the hill to Durdle door, listed by “Visit Britain” as one of the top 10 natural wonders of the UK, Limestone hotel is a perfect base to explore this quintessential part of England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Limestone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatton House Hotel West Lulworth
- Limestone Hotel West Lulworth, Dorset