The welcome, the accommodation, the food and the setting all combined to make this a truly perfect break. It is all the thoughtful little touches from real milk for tea and coffee, to lovely toiletries, to wine glasses available for a nice glass in the evening, to ready and knowledgeable advice that make such a difference. Lisa and Clive were prefect hosts and I cant wait to return.
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Hotel
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This imposing Victorian house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. It has panoramic views of Hambury Tout and Bindon Hill and is just a 5 minute walk from beautiful Lulworth Cove. It was built in 1871, at the same time as the village church, The Holy Trinity and was originally named No. 1 Bindon Villa. We feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world and we look forward to extending you a warm welcome. ... more less