Beautiful place, clean, luxurious, perfectly cooked breakfast, friendly hosts, the list goes on! Great place to stay, highly recommended and will definitely be returning next year! We stayed in the Keats room which is on the third floor, beautiful view over green hills in front of the house.
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Hotel
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This imposing Victorian house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. It has panoramic views of Hambury Tout and Bindon Hill and is just a 5 minute walk from beautiful Lulworth Cove. It was built in 1871, at the same time as the village church, The Holy Trinity and was originally named No. 1 Bindon Villa. We feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world and we look forward to extending you a warm welcome. ... more less