This has to be the most special B and B ever! It is set in a beautiful location near Lulworth Cove and Lisa's welcoming and warm manner comes across straight away. The room felt a wonderful clear, clean "space" with a beautiful view out the back, straight onto a gloriously green coastal footpath. The attention to detail was perfect! Fab power shower, heated towel rail, a fridge on the landing with milk in jugs (so much nicer than those tiny fiddly cartons of milk)..also good to put a bottle of wine in! Bottles of spring water. Beds so, so comfortable!Lovely cookies in a jar.....It is very professionally run, easy to book online, a welcoming text, a menu for next day's breakfast, which was cooked perfectly and tasted delicious! Interest was taken in where one was heading for the day, and little local tips of information given...Lisa has clearly done her homework on the area! The attention was personal, but not overly so...just right!
We left feeling totally cared for and rejuvenated! A true breath of fresh air! I would recommend this totally to anyone in need of care, a beautiful relaxing environment and good food!
We really could not wish for
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Hotel
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This imposing Victorian house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. It has panoramic views of Hambury Tout and Bindon Hill and is just a 5 minute walk from beautiful Lulworth Cove. It was built in 1871, at the same time as the village church, The Holy Trinity and was originally named No. 1 Bindon Villa. We feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world and we look forward to extending you a warm welcome. ... more less