This is truly the jewel in the Jurassic coast! We stayed here for a birthday treat and it exceeded all my hopes - a wonderfully comfortable family home with exquisite decor and amazing attention to detail. Everything one could possibly need has been provided (including daily truffles and home-made biscuits) and the wonderful breakfasts are both healthy and delicious. Lisa and Clive are perfect hosts, friendly and informative but never intrusive. The Barrie room suited us perfectly and we would urge anyone contemplating a stay here to book without delay. Longing to return soon!
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Hotel
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This imposing Victorian house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. It has panoramic views of Hambury Tout and Bindon Hill and is just a 5 minute walk from beautiful Lulworth Cove. It was built in 1871, at the same time as the village church, The Holy Trinity and was originally named No. 1 Bindon Villa. We feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world and we look forward to extending you a warm welcome. ... more less