Looking for a warm welcome, comfortable bed and delicious breakfast in a peaceful location? You can't go wrong if you choose Bindon Bottom. Lisa and Clive are really friendly and it's like a home from home. They thoroughly deserve their high rating, know the area very well and keep the house really clean. We particularly liked the great variety of herbal teas, the fresh milk, the DVD collection and the box of surprises in the room. This included facial wipes, ear plugs and blister plasters in case of need - most guests seemed to be there for the wonderful coastal walks. Hope to return when we get the chance!
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom Hotel
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This imposing Victorian house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. It has panoramic views of Hambury Tout and Bindon Hill and is just a 5 minute walk from beautiful Lulworth Cove. It was built in 1871, at the same time as the village church, The Holy Trinity and was originally named No. 1 Bindon Villa. We feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world and we look forward to extending you a warm welcome. ... more less