We had a wonderful long weekend at Bindon Bottom B&B during Easter. Lisa and Clive are truly great hosts - extremely welcoming and very friendly. It really felt like we were staying with friends. The B&B is lovely - just the right amount of rooms so that we always felt that Lisa and Clive had the time to chat with us and assist with any queries we had about the local area. Clive's breakfasts, taken in the sunny breakfast room, are not to be missed and really set us up for the day. There are some really nice touches in the rooms - free bottled water and biscuits, fresh milk for your morning coffee, great toiletries in the bathroom and a very handy box of essentials including plasters and after sun spray (which came in handy after a walk along the beach at Durdle Door!) We loved West Lulworth - very picturesque village and only a 10 minute walk to Lulworth Cove and in relatively close proximity to many interesting places - Monkeyworld, Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens and Corfe Castle definitely worth a visit. We thoroughly recommend Bindon Bottom B&B - we've stayed in 5 star hotels that have not provided this level of comfort, service and friendliness. All in all it was a fantastic stay and we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This imposing Victorian house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. It has panoramic views of Hambury Tout and Bindon Hill and is just a 5 minute walk from beautiful Lulworth Cove. It was built in 1871, at the same time as the village church, The Holy Trinity and was originally named No. 1 Bindon Villa. We feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world and we look forward to extending you a warm welcome. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset