Me and my wife and TWO dogs (toy poodles) stayed here from March 23-25th.
- near the peak
- quality room and furnishing - towels were nice and thick
- aircon, heater, tv, wifi all worked well!
- its like a 4-5 star western quality room
- good service -we got lost and they drove down to pick us up/guide us
- DOG FRIENDLY!
- close to hiking paths.. u can walk up to summit and walk around
- restaurant was average
- sort of hard to find - advice : go find the place in the daytime. In the evening with fog it is hard to locate