“fantastic lomi lomi” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Essential Bodywork specializes in Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage & Training. Hawaiian Lomi Lomi is an exquisite, uplifting, energizing form of bodywork. Lomi Lomi has been described as "unconditional love delivered skillfully into the body". You may also take advantage of the Far Infrared Sauna before your massage, to deepen your relaxation experience. This is a home based studio. Surroundings are quiet, lush and tropical, and you will feel totally pampered by the end of your treatment. Kimberlee at Essential Bodywork hosts Lomi Lomi massage retreats, a wonderful gift of Aloha to share with your family, friends or clients. In addition to Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, we offer Remedial Massage, and Pregnancy Massage. Health Fund Rebates are available for those with private health funds offering rebates for Remedial Massage. Gift Vouchers are available via our website. EFTPOS facilities are available.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“fantastic lomi lomi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

fantastic lomi lomi experience.Thank you Kimberley for a wonderful massage so thorough and so experienced. You knew instinctively which areas to work on and I can say one day later that I feel so much freer. I hope I get the chance to work with yo one day. One of the best massages I have ever had. Thank you . Aloha Helen

Visited December 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

KNewmanTyler, Owner at Essential Bodywork, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Aloha Helen, this is wonderful feedback given that you have actually studied Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage yourself in the UK. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review, and perhaps we will meet again when I teach in Europe. My best to you and your husband, thank you for booking in with me all the way from UK and making time to see me here on the Sunshine Coast. I trust you have enjoyed your travels in Australia and New Zealand and happy to provide a highlight for you. Many blessings on your journeys, Kimberlee

Brisbane, Australia
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I was very lucky to be referred to Kimberlee by a friend as I struggled to find an enjoyable pregnancy massage.
Well I was not disappointed. Kimberley took the time to talk to me about my body and my family and what might be influencing me and any tension in my body apart from my pregnancy. She also took the time to ask about my daughter who suffers terrible ear infections and gave me some helpful tips with that.
Then when it came to my massage I was completely relaxed and enjoyed every single minute of it. The table she has was amazing for my pregnant belly! It also felt like she had 10 arms.... Her hands barely left my body!
I couldn't recommend Kimberlee enough!

Visited December 2013
Aloha, I really consider it an honour to massage women during pregnancy, it is such a special time and you need it so much. I look forward to seeing you again in January, blessings for a wonderful 2014. Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. Best, Kimberlee
Golden Beach, Australia
“Transforming!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

What can I say that hasn't been said already. I have been going to Kimberlee for fortnightly pregnancy massages (yes lucky lucky me!) and every time I leave feeling completely relaxed and refreshed.

I have lived all over Asia and in Aussie and have been lucky enough to try some pretty amazing massages however nothing compares to Kimberlee at Essential Bodywork. You know that feeling you have when you're disappointed it's over - well funnily enough I don't get that here because she takes the time to make sure every part of your body has been properly worked on.

I recently convinced my husband to have a massage with Kimberlee and as a 'massage sceptic' he was converted and also the most relaxed I've seen him in months.

There is something about Kimberlee's attitude and demeanour that makes getting a massage with her a transforming experience.

Visited December 2013
KNewmanTyler, Owner at Essential Bodywork, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Mahalo nui (thank you so much!) - I have been truly honored to massage you through the final stages of your pregnancy and I am really looking forward to a text and a picture soon! Pregnancy massage is so special, I enjoy creating a space that is just right for everyone. Thank you for booking your husband in also, he was so relaxed - now I have massaged the whole family! Blessings to each of you! :)

Aloha,
KImberlee
melbourne
“hands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

i have had many a massage from many practitioners over the years and you can tell when someone lays their hands on you whether they have that "touch". in kimberlee's massage you feel her many years experience working with the body and an innate sensitivity to the body that cannot be taught. my pregnant wife and i both enjoyed several massages each tailored to our bodys requirements. Kimberlee's massage has a beautiful flow leaving the body feeling truly nourished.

Visited November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I massage many couples while they are on holidays and it is lovely to set the tone for their holiday experience. "Feeling truly nourished" is exactly the effect I want to achieve. I look forward to seeing you next time! :)
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“In good hands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

You can pop into any massage shop and think you have had good massage, until you have experienced Kimberlee's Lomi Lomi massage. Words can't do justice to Kimberlee's expertise and effort she puts in. Highly recommended for those who have never had massage before...and for those who have, be prepared for exceptional experience.

Visited November 2013
Aloha and thank you so much! "An exceptional experience" is exactly what I am aiming to provide. See you on your next visit to Noosa! :)