Had a wonderful relaxing stay at the resort over 3 nights. Enjoyed the convenience of being close to the wine region in Margaret River and then to come back to the calming walks along the beach. The thing that soured it a little was the service in the bar being a somewhat lacklustre experience. First night was good as the bar was quite empty however with the advent of the weekend things were a little less enjoyable to the extent that we decided not to come back for the same the following night. We paid over the top pricing for a burger that upon reflection was missing some things that were mentioned on the menu as being included. Had breakfast on the Sunday morning and whilst the restaurant was not full it was busy, the down side seemed to be that there was no one making sure things were running smoothly. I had to ask a second time for a pot of coffee, I ordered poached eggs that took close to 20 minutes and only came out after I enquired about them. We were then presented with 2 orders where I had only requested a single serve. The buffet breakfast as presented was very nice.
On the other issue about service our rooms was not that well serviced, bed poorly made. We did think the staff very pleasant and helpful they just didn't get the little things that can make this place a truly great stay and differentiate it from the rest.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Resort Bunker Bay Hotel
- Quay West Resort Bunker Bay Hotel Naturaliste
- Quay West Hotel Bunker Bay
- Quay West Naturaliste
- Quay West Resort Bunker Bay
- Pullman Resort Bunker Bay Australia/Western Australia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Resort Bunker Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.