Our second visit to this accommodation, previously named Quaywest Bunker Bay. It has been a few years since we last visited this resort. We are very impressed with the upkeep of the resort, it is very well maintained.
The staff are all very friendly and happy to help. We got here very early and the Assistant Manager Daniel was kind enough to give us one that is already available as our original allocated two bedroom self contained apartment wasn't ready. He also organized for a buggy to help with our luggage.
Our first stay here was the one bedroom villa overlooking the pond. This time around we are in a two bedroom self contained apartment. Both accommodation are fantastic. Our two bedroom apartment has a small kitchen, washing machine, dryer, two nice and comfortable king bedrooms, one with a fantastic ensuite (shower and bath) and a separate bathroom for the second bathroom.
They have a restaurant that overlooks the Bunker Bay. A leisurely breakfast at the restaurant is a must, soaking in the sun, a peaceful view of the bay and also the horizon pool. Don't forget the beautiful Bunker Bay beach is only minutes away, with a lovely boardwalk surrounded by lush bush/trees. If you walk along the beach, left of the resort, you will stumble upon the casual Bunker Cafe. Stop for a quick coffee or meal. For those who love being pampered, spoil yourself at the MII spa.
We love this peaceful quiet resort, a place to getaway from the big smoke. We will be coming back for another R&R.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting Pullman Bunker Bay Resort is an idyllic 5-star retreat 3 hours south of Perth in the heart of Western Australia's picturesque, world renowned Margaret River wine region. This luxurious oasis is nestled on the pure white sands and azure waters of tranquil Bunker Bay and spans 35 acres of beautifully landscaped native gardens, bordered by the Cape Naturaliste National Park. The resort offers 150 luxuriously appointed studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas in contemporary Australian style; natural local materials have been used wherever possible and internal finishes include sandstone, Jarrah timber floors and limestone feature walls. All villas offer a choice of garden or lake views and private courtyard or deck. Resort facilities and services include 24-hour reception, concierge and room service, complimentary WiFi in common areas, heated infinity-edge swimming pool, tennis court, gymnasium and playground with BBQ picnic area. Other Side of the Moon Restaurant presents distinctly "Modern Australian" menu a choice of alfresco or indoor dining with superb Indian Ocean vistas. Also overlooking the water is Bunker Bay Bistro & Bar, ideal for casual dining and cocktails with friends and family. Both venues are complemented by an impressive wine list showcasing local favourites. The resort's award-winning health and rejuvenation day spa, Vie Spa, offers luxe treatments that echo the relaxed, natural feel of its secluded South-West location. Each of the 6 spa suites features the beauty of natural light with the privacy of your own secluded courtyard and personal shower. Alternatively, 2 'couple's suites' are available, perfect for romantic shared experiences. With recreation in mind, the resort also offers complimentary weekly activities for adults and children, including yoga, wine tastings and arts and crafts. Local attractions abound with 90+ superb wineries and cellar doors just moments away, alongside a plethora of natural attractions and unique activities including art and craft galleries, magical Ngilgi Cave, the Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse and seasonal whale-watching and wildflower tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Margaret River Region reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Resort Bunker Bay Hotel Naturaliste
- Quay West Hotel Bunker Bay
- Quay West Naturaliste
- Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Margaret River Region Australia/Western Australia