“Nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Belsito Hotel Nola

You added Belsito Hotel Nola to your Saves list
Belsito Hotel Nola
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Provinciale per Nola, 126, San Paolo Bel Sito, Italy   |
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2015

We stayed here for 4 nights. Nola is about 20-30 minutes away from Naples by car, but If it`s a working day maybe about an 1 hour. The hotel is good, the rooms are very nice and clean. The food was tasty. The staff are very helpful. The wifi is free, but not in all rooms have a good signal.

• Stayed September 2015, traveled on business
1 Thank Lina T

Liege, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

The rooms are very nice and it worth its price!
Rooms are fresh and not old aspect like other italian hotel. The wifi connection is good, the swimming pool is very refreshable. I recommend you to eat @ the hotel even if you are not stating there because it is like @ home : the same gastronomy like my italian mother.
I will come back for sure !!!!

Stayed July 2015, traveled with family
1 Thank DJJOE2015
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2015

I was looking for a place close to Somma where we have friends, we were four seniors. When I booked it, Hotels.com listed it as 2 bedrooms, know that there are no 2 bedroom suites in the hotel. It was an initial disappointment, but from that point on, it was all very positive. They went out of their way to change the entire mattress out the first night when we mentioned it was too hard. The over under bed in the living area were actually very comfortable. There is only on Suite on the 3rd floor that has two baths, and I thought I had booked it but there was a wedding party in that night and it was taken before we got there. But the room was very good. When I asked for two more chairs for we could play cards, the next day they appeared. The buffet breakfast included ham, hard boiled eggs (most mornings) cheese, pastries, yogurt, coffee, plenty. We averaged paying about 75 dollars a night, if you take four breakfasts off that, about fifty. You can drive to the station and I found parking for free on the street one block past the station. You can catch the Circumvesuviana train for 5 E round trip into Naples and beyond, to Sorrento and Pompeii with another ticket, daily bus pass is about 4 dollars and the metro comes out of the central train station to everywhere. The National museum is at Piazza Cavour, a couple of stops away on the 2 line, but the 1 line, yellow, has an exit for Museo right under the thing. There are escalators and lifts, but they don't always work or are findable. But the Belsito is very nice, even gave us ice in a bucket when we asked. There is a market one block down where you can get everything and a Macellaria on the corner where you can get a whole roast chicken with potatoes for 5E, cheap meal for four. A real bargain site and very helpful. Free locked parking, a safe environment.

Room Tip: 3rd floor (US 4th) is top floor and is the best.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank terryLCO
broadstairs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2015

stayed here for a week when visiting family in Nola. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms are very clean. Breakfast had a variety of choices and there was always plenty of food. Ideal location for us. Will definately be returning.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

My husband stays here every year for the past 8 years! The staff picks us up from the airport; we never worry about if they will be there or not. When I go they know to to take two cars (one for the luggage) as soon as we get to the hotel they have lunch for us even if the kitchen is closed. The rooms are NOT American luxury but very, very clean. Gianni and the staff go over and above to make you comfortable. For the per night rate this place rocks. i would like to note that i am that American snob that will pay $1000.00 a night for luxury but i gladly make the exception for Belsito. Give it a try if you are in the area, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: ask for a balcony and a shower.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I've been there 4 times and I recommend it.very nice and clean rooms,rich breakfast,nice and clean pool with nice decoration at the backyard, very friendly staff.
I will go there again when ever I visit this area!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My fiancés family comes to Nola quite frequently throughout the years for the Festa Dei Gigli. Before we went she mentioned how much she loves it here as well as other family & friends who have visited. This was my first visit and I have to say it's a beautiful place. Very nicely kept grounds, interior is clean and modern, rooms are spacious and clean. Fair warning for American's Italy does not have the same beds as we do here. They're not as soft as what were used to. I visited several hotels on the trip and they're all the same. This is not a con but a warning to people who have never visited Italy be prepared for harder beds. Staff is EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. They'll do whatever it takes to make you happy. If you need a car to visit the area they'll set something up for you to take you around. They also have laundry service. If you need something ironed leave what you need on the bed, let the front desk know and when you come back it's ironed. Now on to the food. Breakfast is amazing fresh pastries every...day did I mention FRESH. We had lunch here a couple of times and food was perfect. Again, all fresh food. You want wine they have it. They also have a full bar for anything additional you may want. As I said before they'll set you up with a car to take you to any place local. We went to Capri for the day and they had a driver to take us to Naples as well as pick us up when we were done. Overall price was very reasonable for the car service. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel at all. I will say this if you're looking for the Intercontinental Hotel this is not it. If you're looking for a very nice reasonable place with ALL the amenities then I highly highly recommend. FYI...everyone speaks English as well. Oh and visit Nola its an amazing town with amazing people.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hotel Dei Platani
Hotel Dei Platani
#3 of 6 in Nola
4.0 of 5 stars 99 reviews

Been to Belsito Hotel Nola? Share your experiences!