The newly renovated spa and leisure facilities are modern relaxing and of a very high specification. Would really recommend a facial and massage, really worth the price. Although some of the relaxing outdoor sauna type rooms are a bit unusual the layout and effect of sitting in a beautiful setting make up for the quirky ways of delivering intense heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshed, Refined, Ready and Waiting.There’s nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire’s finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of new Executive Chef Ross Bootland. Finally retire blissfully to the beautifully appointed new style rooms and experience a new level of upgrades with a Chambre Unique bedroom. NEW is very much the order of the day. When it comes to dining, golf or relaxation, you should try something new too. The NEW Mottram Hall from De Vere Hotels & Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your De Vere Mottram Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel Mottram St. Andrew
- De Vere Collection
- Mottram Hall
- De Vere Mottram Hall Mottram St. Andrew, Cheshire