My only regret is that we couldnt stay longer! Antonello greeted us with toasted herb bruschetta and farm-made olive oil and a glass of wine produced on the farm. We were efficiently booked in, told of all the different activities available of which there were many including a cookery course, and shown to our room. Quaint, rustic but beautifuly clean with a gorgeous well equipped bathroom leading off of the large rambling porch with hammock, long wooden tables for socialising, and sitting swing as well as loads of artifacts, books etc etc. Very homely. Not all rooms are ensuite but they do their best to accommodate all requests. The meals are prepared with fresh ingredients from the farm by Maria and served by Antonella and are very sociable affairs, eaten together with the family and other guests/ volunteers. After supper, Antonella suggested making a huge bonfire in the orchard to sit around and socialise with other guests and we spent an amazing evening chatting under the stars. A fantastic experience, to be recommended if you like a chilled farm atmosphere and will definitely be repeated if we can get back to Italy. Amazingly good value for money too. Thank you Antonella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Real Italian agriturismo right between Rome and Naples in Abruzzi National Park. With fantastic activities to enjoy: horseback riding, cooking classes, day hike, overnight hike, visit to the cheese-making shepherd, Italian language classes, yoga. Well-served by bus and train from Rome and Naples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Italy Farm Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Italy Farm Stay Hotel Pescosolido
- Italy Farm Stay Pescosolido