“Awesome food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Food was unbelievable for suburb restaurant, woud expect this quality of food and service in the city...
Meals are very generous in size and worth the price.
Overall highly recommended

Visited February 2014

Gold Coast, Australia
“King of burgers! Ignore the bad reviews and give it a go!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I've been here twice now during lunch time trade. Both times I have ordered burgers and both times I have been extremely surprised. I the beef patties are very thick and juicy! This is a very hard thing to cook well without making it dry and tasteless. Both times my burgers have been fantastic. My partner ordered calamari and it was once again cooked perfectly. It was cooked to perfection and was not chewy at all.

I haven't been at night time, both times have been great,
Fast service with friendly staff. The prices are very good as well. I got both my burger meals with fat beer battered chips for $15 I have been to other "burger joints" that only specialise in making burgers and have had way better meals here compared to them, twice in a row. Like I said in the title, ignore the bad reviews, give this place a go for at least it's burgers!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane
“I hate to give a bad review but...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Had dinner here with 6 friends. Everyone had something different. Everyone's rating was "average" or "below average". I had the Caesar Salad. Sorry, but it was the worst Caesar I ever had. As I said, I don't like giving poor reviews, but I can't justify giving a good score to Bibs n Ribs.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Gold Coast
“Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Went for lunch during the week, and have to say it was all good. Service quick, no problem with moving seats as too windy outside. Food came quickly and we all finished our plates.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gaven, Queensland
“Makings of a good restuarant ....but...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Restaurant was half full, took 5 minutes to be acknowledged and then seated. It was chilly in the outdoor area and the gas heaters were on, we asked to be seated outside as we seen there was still a table that had a heater. Asked the waitress if we could please have it turned on. Her response "No, it doesen't go and it hasn't gone since I've been here" while laughing.
Ordered drinks, waiting, waiting....another waitress arrived to take our drink orders. Advised her we had ordered.
Ordered dinner, we asked the waitress (2 of them) what ribs she recommend. One said not to get the beef ribs as they see them come out and they are so fatty with conjealed wobbly bits that they look awful. The waitresses proceeded to tell us that they have never tried any of them as they don't eat meat.
We decided just to have garlic bread for a starter on the table. Garlic bread never arrived but it was on the bill, which of course I didn't pay. No apology just deducted from the bill with no questions which tells me this is a common occurence.
Meals arrive, waitress advised she would be back with the bibs for the diners that had ribs. After 5 minutes of waiting, my daughter had to go to the counter to ask for them.
Meals, the pro's.... the chicken, some of the ribs and one of the steaks were nice and well cooked.
The con's..... my daughters ribs were stone cold and by stone cold, I mean stoneeee cold! They couldn't be eaten. I ordered a side of slaw and Pepper sauce for my steak. The slaw never arrived and arrived with BBQ sauce. The service is deplorable!
Drinks arrived that we didn't order; once again the waitress not listening and drinks for 2 people arrived.
This restaurant does have the capabilities of being a really great place to eat but due to the lack of service and the hit and miss with the food, we won't be visiting again. Such a shame!

• Visited September 2013