We actually stayed there a few nights in february for our wedding. We got 6 rooms for free ncluded in the wedding package. The honeymoon suite was roomy and beautiful. The other rooms were also very nice. Except in one of the rooms where my sister stayed at, she found a cockroach. That was the only setback. The pool was "breathtaking." Thats actually the word the best man used when he first saw it. The staff is very accomodating. The only thing they need to work on is serving our wedding guests in a timely manner when it came to the wedding reception. I heard from many of our guests that the he food trays were at times empty. Our reception was buffet style. They also never served our wedding cake!. Oh well. Other than tgat our stay was good. Thank you peacock!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peacock Garden is an Old-World boutique hotel with an expansive view of the sea. The resort features a fine dining restaurant, Roman spa, infinity pool, wine cellar, music & dance club, and cigar lounge to complement its well-appointed rooms. Eco-cultural tours, beach, and outdoor activities are offered nearby. The resort is located in Baclayon, a short drive from Tagbilaran City, the capital of Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your The Peacock Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peacock Garden Hotel Baclayon
- Peacock Garden Luxury Hotel
- The Peacock Garden Bohol Province/Baclayon