“Paradise Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paradise Inn

You added Paradise Inn to your Saves list
Paradise Inn
Las Lajas Adendro / Centro | 8 Km a la Playa, Playa Las Lajas, Las Lajas 0446, Panama   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Boquete, Panama
“Paradise Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

we could stay some days at this very nice and clean place! I can really recomment to go there! The cook is GREAT and funn , the owner very, very nice and the service up to date. The new suites are so great and clean, that you really like to extent your stay! As soon as I can, I will be back to this place!! Hope soon!!! Wish you all the best til we will see us again!!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
San Jose
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We are staying at Paradise Inn, everything is clean and the personell very friendly and attentive. The food is very good, the chef is very friendly. The hotel can be easily reached from the Interamericana and can be strongly recommended. If you like to go to the beach it takes 10 minutes driving with a car or you can rent a bike

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

First I have to say that I ended up not staying here, because even though it is listed at the Playa(beach), it is about 10 kilometers away!
I thought there was a new place to stay on the playa when I saw the listing here on Tripadvisor. I was sorely disappointed when I followed the signs and ended up all the way up into Las Lajas village. The place looked decent enough, but if you are expecting a beach resort/B&B, it had already defeated the purpose of my stay.

I stayed down on the playa instead....and was quite happy!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dortmund, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I can only share unforgetable great moments at Paradise Inn. I read some reviews about it, before I decided to come down here, for example the negative comments about the distance to the ocean. For me the distance was a pleasure, because I rode with one of the bicycles Paradise Inn is renting almost frequently to the beach and stopped inbetween to see more of the village and the panamanian life.
The restaurant of Paradise Inn was the daily highlight specially the dinner in the evening with international cuisine of Helena. Whatever I wanted, SHE GOT IT. And she speaks 6 languages fluently, so comunicating about whatsoever was NO PROBLEMA.
I will defenatly come back to these folks. I'll give this place 5 stars.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I booked this place because I thought it was 10 minutes walk from the beach. And one of their photos is of sunset on the beach. Turns out the photo is from a real estate ad. It's also a 20 minute drive or so to the beach.

The double cabaña was nice and big and very nice. However, from the bed when we looked up it was filthy. The shower head fell off. They have a/c, but no hot water.

We called and made it clear that we were a family and he quoted one price. When we got there, he showed us a room with one double bed. Can't see how we would fit there. Then showed us another double cabana, but it was more than he quoted. We stayed anyhow for two nights, it has a nice pool. Food is pretty reasonable, but not the prices quoted over the phone.

Staff was never the same, and only one smiley server. The other ones you had to ask for everything: salt, ketchup, etc.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Berlin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I spent 3 days with my wife at the Paradise Inn, mostly hanging around the pool. Everything was clean and the personell very friendly and attentive. The highlight was the fresh grilled fish prepared by the owner himself.
The hotel can be easily reached from the Interamericana and can be strongly recommended to those who want to have a break from travelling through the country.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Panamakalle, Manager at Paradise Inn, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The entire team of the Paradise Inn would like to thank you that you were our guests. Also, we enjoyed it, to spoil you.
We are constantly working on the quality of our hotel, so we will exceed your expectations in the future. The whole team is looking forward to when we can warmly welcome you again. The changes we seek will make your future leisure trip even more enjoyable.
Sincerely, Dr.Karsten Pokall / Director
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

It is not exactly on the beach, but for $25 I was extremely happy. And everything, I mean everything was clean, peaceful. There are bungalows and more expensive rooms, but I am on a budget and for $25 a night, you can´t beat what I got.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Panamakalle, Geschäftsführer at Paradise Inn, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Sincerely, Karsten Pokall / Director

Been to Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!