We stayed at Las Lajas for one night and it was very laid back and relaxing. There is not much action going on at the resort, very quiet at night.
The rooms are very spacious, comfy beds, and great view of the ocean. Each room has a hammock, so if you are into chilling in hammock -you'll enjoy it.
The guy at the front desk is helpful, however the morning shift girl had a personality of a brick wall.
The food is very average, don't expect gourmet food.
The beach, view and the ocean are gorgeous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 14 room hotel offers a beachfront restaurant/bar and beautiful pool. All rooms have 2 queen, and 1 single sized bed with hot water showers, ceiling fan, safe box, satellite TV on 42 inch screens and A/C. Our restaurant offers a wide variety of cuisine from American to Mexican, Thai, Italian, Panamian, local fresh fish, and everything in between. From a large selection of beers to blended drinks, our bar has it all. Our grass covered grounds include a large swimming pool, outside showers, and large shaded areas around the pool as well as the beach front. Hammocks can be found in front of your room. Playa Las Lasjas is a wide, long, and safe swimming beach that can be lively on weekends but deserted during the week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Las Lajas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Lajas Beach Hotel Playa Las Lajas
- Las Lajas Beach Resort Panama/Playa Las Lajas