We have been here many times with no complaints and this time was no different. We took visiting friends from California who also concurred that the Beach Resort was wonderful. The Staff was friendly and attentive as always and it troubles me to see that some other reviewers complain about them being slow. Come on people! You're not in Miami Beach, everything moves more slowly in Panama. That's why we love it here! Compared with other places in Panama, the employees at Las Lajas are very well trained and do a great job. In any case, we plan on going again next month for a couple nights as this is our favorite place in Panama to "get away from it all."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 14 room hotel offers a beachfront restaurant/bar and beautiful pool. All rooms have 2 queen, and 1 single sized bed with hot water showers, ceiling fan, safe box, satellite TV on 42 inch screens and A/C. Our restaurant offers a wide variety of cuisine from American to Mexican, Thai, Italian, Panamian, local fresh fish, and everything in between. From a large selection of beers to blended drinks, our bar has it all. Our grass covered grounds include a large swimming pool, outside showers, and large shaded areas around the pool as well as the beach front. Hammocks can be found in front of your room. Playa Las Lasjas is a wide, long, and safe swimming beach that can be lively on weekends but deserted during the week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Las Lajas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Lajas Beach Hotel Playa Las Lajas
- Las Lajas Beach Resort Panama/Playa Las Lajas