“Excellent. Simply put.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Phuket Dive Tours

Phuket Dive Tours
10/10 Soi Ta Aed Chalong | Phuket Town Area, Chalong, Phuket Town, Phuket 81303, Thailand
+66 87 022 5356
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 45 Activities in Chalong
5.0 of 5 stars 218 Reviews
Type: Tours, Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Phuket Dive Tours are your local PADI Dive Centre Resort for Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, Rawai, & Phuket Town areas. We deliver the best value and Prices when it comes to service & safety on all Private PADI courses and private fun diving day trips. Chalong is the Hub for Daily diving departures and day trips and we are just 5 minutes drive away.. When you dive with Phuket Dive Tours you are actually Diving with some of the most experienced diving Instructors and Dive masters on the Island with an excellent safety record. We Don't employ Interns or Trainee Instructors to take you Diving...But some shops will to save money... Book on Line visit the website or send us an e mail. Or call into the shop.. Registered PADI Diving Resort S-23261
“Excellent. Simply put.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I couldn't have asked for a better way to start our Thailand trip. We just got back to the States a couple days ago, and this was definitely one of the highlights. On top of being an excellent dive guide, Simon was an extremely patient teacher, very professional, honest, and SO responsive to all of my questions before/during/after the trip. Not to mention, the cost for a private tour of the Phi Phi Islands included everything I could ask for (meals/snacks, reliable transportation, first-rate private tour - it was just me and my bf plus Simon, all scuba equipment) at a VERY reasonable rate, especially compared to most of the other tours I was researching. Both me and my boyfriend were blown away at how awesome this was. Simon was so helpful, even after I suffered a bout of seasickness. He had medicine on hand, which was awesome because I forgot mine on shore. I felt completely at ease with Simon's guidance, given that this was my first time diving, while my boyfriend (an experienced diver) noted that this was probably the best dive he's done to-date. Simon guided us towards tons of wildlife (many sharks, fish, corals, stingrays, etc.) and then even provided us with our tour pictures and food recommendations to try during our stay. I only wish I could have stayed longer to get certified! I will definitely go on another tour with Simon if (or rather when) I go back to Phuket. Top notch tour with an excellent guide at an even better rate. Cheers, Simon!

Visited September 2013
simon a, Owner at Phuket Dive Tours, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
J team America was fun and great to show you some sharks and other interesting marine life, i had a great day out with you and your boy friend thanks for your great review hope to see you again and may be teach you open water next time . regards simon

• Korean first
Shah Alam, Malaysia
“Phuket Flying Hanuman Tour - Thumbs Up !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

David has managed to booked for us, a group of 19 ladies within a short two days for the Flying Hanuman Trip in Phuket. He is very friendly, accommodating and well organized. Pick up at our hotel was punctual and David managed to give us a very fair discount for the whole package.
I must say that it is very important to deal with nice and friendly people when we are on holidays. He has met all my expectations as a group leader, ensuring customer's satisfaction to the extend of checking with me before and after our trip. An adventure that shouldn't be missed!

Visited September 2013
293920David, General Manager at Phuket Dive Tours, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Hello to all the group all 20 , when you asked me to book this for so many people I was a little worried with the logistics of transporting such a large group, however everything turned out well as planned... please can you post some of the Hannuman trip pictures on trip adviser to give other tourists a chance to find out more about this great half day tour... best wishes and hope that you find time to come back and go scuba diving with us..I will again sort some good prices for your team..
Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
“A low season must!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My partner and I were in Thailand and were looking to some snorkeling, called Dave and he was really helpful about what tour would suit us best and we got a really good 'low-season price'. I had never snorkeled before but staff on the boat were really helpful. Some truly beautiful landscape, good fun and lunch was great. I'm not sure if i would do this trip in the high season as there were so many boats about and a lot of tourists so it must be even busier in the summer... but I'm sure still worth it and still good value for money. Thanks to all for a very rememborable day!!

Nuernberg
“First time diver - excellent experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

A group of friends and I went diving with Simon last week. We did the Racha Yai dive and none of us had ever been scuba diving before. The whole process from start to finish was excellent and 100% to our satisfaction. We had a fantastic time with Simon!! From the get-go he always kept us informed via email on all the steps and details, we never felt out of the loop or unsure of anything. On the day of the dive everything was very well organized and Simon has a great way of explaining how to scuba dive even to first time divers. No one out of the group felt nervous with Simon and all in all it was a fantastic day! Would do it again for sure!!

Visited September 2013
thank you so much fro you and your friends coming and discover scuba diving it was so much fun for the day, you all as a group was awesome fun to work with, thank you for your great review. regards simon
Durham, United Kingdom
“Dave is a good friend and a real professional. Recommended wholeheartedly.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My wife and I visited Phuket a while back and spent quite a bit of time with Dave Hall (who I already knew from his time in the UK).

After some refresher training (It had been some time since I had last dived) Dave took us on a local boat trip where my wife spent some time snorkelling whilst me and Dave had two dives.

The diving, of course, is spectacular.

Dave makes sure you approach your dives with safety paramount and is a very friendly but utterly professional instructor with an excellent knowledge base. He is so passionate about his diving and is extremely keen to share his passion with others. He has fantastic communication skills and helps put you at ease right away.

It will unfortunately be some time before I am in a position to visit Thailand again (work, work work......), but I always recommend if friends are visiting Phuket that they seek Dave out as he is a confident, consummate professional who will do all he can to make their trip even more special.

As well as helping out with diving and snorkelling, Dave is a long-standing resident in Phuket and will be able to help you sort out decent accommodation, good value trips and tours, as well as even telling you where the best places are to eat or visit (including the hidden gems that only the proper locals know about!!)

Go and see Dave - he will be able to help you have a fantastic time in a beautiful country.

Visited January 2013

Been to Phuket Dive Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Phuket Dive Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.