“Football Golf - recommend that you play here” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Football Golf - Easily the biggest and best football golf course in Phuket. 3 Times bigger than the other course. Frisbee Golf - Crossbow Shooting - Body Zorbing Sumo! Unlimited games. Anyone can play, amazing fun for everyone.
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Football Golf - recommend that you play here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I went to Play Football Golf at Phuket Games Zone, and really enjoyed the experience. We ended up playing 2 times and also had a go at the Frisbee Golf too, but I wasn't so good at that.

We were going to play at the other Football Golf in Kathu but it looked very small and simple in comparison, so in the end we didn't bother.

Our afternoon at Phuket Games Zone was fun and something different. The owner was a very nice gentleman and he even picked us up from our hotel and dropped us back afterwards. Well worth a visit.

Visited June 2013
GamesZoneManager, Director of Sales at Phuket Games Zone, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Kushal,

Thank you for coming to play and for the great review. I just want to mention that the course that you mentioned in Kathu is a nice well maintained football golf course, and I'm sure a lot of fun to play.

Anyway, thanks for the review and if you ever make it back to Phuket please come again.

Bangalore, India
“Kids and Grown-ups loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went to Phuket Games Zone to have a try at the Football Golf and Frisbee Golf. We started with the Football Golf, and what great fun. I don’t play golf and neither to my kids but we all had such a great time – it was really funny. My eldest son got the best score and we all really enjoyed it. Very good family entertainment.

Visited May 2013
Thetford, United Kingdom
“Brilliant family fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have just tried football golf and thought it was a really good fun. The course is quite big and some holes are very long, its not easy but we had a really good laugh and I strongly recommend it.

Visited July 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great fun for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

My family and I went along, and I was not that keen to be honest but we had lots of fun!
I have never done this before but all ages and abilities can enjoy kicking the football into the various holes.
Even though my football skills are non existent I even managed to get a decent score! Definitely worth doing if the weather is a bit overcast and want to entertain the children or footie fan in the group. The manager Neil was also friendly and helpful. A must for just doing something different!

Visited July 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Fun day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

What a fun idea. We had a go at the football golf and it was a very big course. The owner is a really friendly guy and they picked us up from the hotel on time and took us to play at the games zone. It was quite far to get to but a nice drive around the island, and it was really good fun. I got a score of 78 which was over par but the owner said that anything under 80 is a good score. Definitely a good afternoon out.

Visited April 2013