“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Snorkeling and Sightseeing speed boat tours in small groups to the Phi Phi Islands and beyond. Speed boat charters to the surrounding Islands of Phuket are also our speciality and have been operating these tours for over 10 years with an exemplary safety track record. Offspray Leisure provides a personalized service for the discerning visitor to Phuket and are recommended by the Lonely Planet Guide to Thailand , Thai Airways International & the Rough Guide Book series among other recommendations and awards for our high levels of service. Our philosophy is: quality destinations, quality crew, quality service and value for money. Whether it be a snorkeling day trip to the Phi Phi Islands, a private charter, a diving day trip or learning to dive, Offspray Leisure will provide you with a premium experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I chose Offspray for a day trip to Phi Phi as my preferred choice of company was full. However, the service I received from Giles pre-trip was of a much higher standard and left me with greater confidence than the alternative provider who I am doing a different trip with. I spoke to Giles on the phone who answered all my questions and kept me informed in the weeks leading up to to the trip. We were staying in Surin which many other companies would charge extra for for transfers but this was all included in the price with Offspray which was great. They also didn't ask for any payment until the day which I also think is a relief to save transferring money over the Internet to companies on the other side of the world.

The trip itself was fantastic. We had a great boat of like minded people (mainly 40 years old and under) and not too full. We saw many other boats crammed full of passengers which we were grateful to not be part of!

Our journey out was quite turbulent due to the windy conditions... And we got very wet, so would recommend bringing a spare pair of clothes.

The crew were helpful but not in your face which meant you could relax. The lunch was delicious for a secluded beach spread! Mixed salad, cold meats, sushi, potato salad, pasta salad...

The sites we visited are no doubt typical of a phi phi island tour, and often you are snorkelling or enjoying the scenery with several other boats. But it was worth it to see the amazing islands - including Phi Phi Ley where the film the Beach is filmed.

Would recommend Offspray for an honest, trustworthy company based on my experience.

GilesOffspray, Owner at Offspray Leisure Co. Day Trips, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Hi Xina , Thanks for the top review rating ; much appreciated . The morning Trade winds have been unseasonably strong during January and the first part of February this year so I appreciated your understanding for the journey out to Phi Phi . Happy to hear you really enjoyed the trip despite the waves in the morning .

Looking forward to having you both aboard again in the future .

Giles

Devonport, Australia
“a different perspective on Phi Phi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Having visited Phi Phi 5 years ago we wanted to visit again but with a smaller company.We did not have a very good experience last time with the boat operator as the boats were over crowded.We booked our trip this time with Offspray Leisure via the internet and our emails were answered promtly and all our questions were answered honestly.The boat we were on was a speedboat with about 13 other guests onboard and a crew of 4.Our host was a friendly Frenchman called Eric and he was very knowledgeable about Phi Phi.Lunch was extremely well done on a lovely beach which we could swim from in clear water afterwards.Snorkeling was enjoyable and the sightseeing was again amazing.A superb day out and would suggest this trip to any visitor to Phuket wishing to see Phi Phi.

Visited January 2013
Hey Noel , Thanks for following up your trip with writing a review about your experience with Offspray . I'm glad you had such a great time and I hope you'll make it out to Phuket again for another trip on the boat in the furutre .

Giles - Offspray Leisure
Santa Cruz, California
8 attraction reviews
“Fun way to visit Phi Phi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Osprey's fast boat got us to Phi Phi before many others. Crew arranged the timing at each site to avoid crowds. Boat was clean and had plenty of shade area for thoses of us wanting to avoid too much sun. Crew was friendly and went out of their way to make sure everyone had a fun and relaxing day.

Communication with Giles to arrange trip for us at last minute was easy. He was honest and clear in answering all our many questions about the trip.

We had about 15 guests in total and the boat had plenty of space for everyone. They offered medication to everyone concerned about seasickness, before getting on the boat. We took plenty of time at each place for snorkelling, scuba diving, eating picnic lunch on the beach, and viewing the monkeys... Never any rush. All in all, a great day out!

If I was to add one other feature to the trip, I would add an option for an even earlier start time to get out to the island at the break of day. Just my personal preference though...

Visited January 2013
GilesOffspray, Owner at Offspray Leisure Co. Day Trips, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Hi Dorie , Glad to hear you had such a great day on the boat and I'm sure readers of this site will appreciate your detailed review . I hope we will see you and Chris out on the boat again in the future .

Kind Regards , Giles - Offspray Leisure
Bangalore, India
18 attraction reviews
“I will remember this trip forever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We contacted Giles to plan our scuba diving trip in Phi phi. He arranged a charter speed boat for us. We had Owen, Andy and James as our trainers. I am just glad that I choose these guys. They took care of everything and we had an amazing day. Thank you Giles. I would definitely do another dive with you guys next time I visit phuket. that day was a big high for all of us and it wouldn't have been possible without you. One of my friend said to me that day that this is her best day of 2012. I feel the same.

Visited December 2012
Hi Anu , Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about your experience on the boat with the Offspray Dive Instructor team . The guys had a blast with you and your friends on the boat and the charter was a pleasure for me to organise , A great way to see out 2012 !

All the best ,

Giles & the Offspray Team
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Excellent trip and really nice guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went in a group of 10 friends to Phuket and booked the whole package consisting of scuba and the works. Excellence tour, very professional guys...we had an amazing time. really recommend this to anyone. They had arranged lunch at one of the islands. What can I say...I enjoyed it thoroughly and would definelty get in touch with them again for another tour.

Visited December 2012
Hi Itsrada , Thank you for your feedback about your private charter to the Phi Phi Islands with your friends in late December on 'Offspray 1' . I hope we can continue teaching you to dive next time you visit Phuket .

Giles , Offspray Leisure Co, Ltd