“Wonderful first time under Water World” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 35 activities in Chalong
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: PADI is the largest diver training organization in the world and not just anybody can become a PADI 5 Star Dive Center. Kiwidiver is all about quality. We believe in offering our family of customers the finest dive gear, training and experience available. From Recreational diving to Technical diving and from Beginner to Professional Kiwidiver has something for everyone. Come and experience for yourself why so many of our customers come diving with us time and time again. Credit cards now welcomeLearn to dive in Phuket, Thailand with private dive guides and personal scuba trainers.. Regardless if you are a new diver or an experienced one, you can always rely upon Kiwidiver to provide top quality training, dive gear and service. Kiwidiver not only do all the usual diver training we specialize in PADI Specialty courses with over 30 different PADI Specialties available including all the latest PADI courses, PADI Sidemount Diver, PADI Rebreather Diver & PADI Self reliant Diver.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Phitsanulok, Thailand
“Wonderful first time under Water World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

More than seeing the beautiful lives under water from documentaries, it must be better if you can see the real of them. I used to think that I could not do that,but I did :)
My friends and I was so excited to explore another world on this earth. It was our first time diving so we were worried about doing it. But everything we thought, we found them out by the great dive instructors from Kiwidiver Dive Center. Beginning the warm welcome from Kevin and my instructor (Vincent) thought me and friends about basic of diving very well, and also took care of us to be safe while we were diving at the first time. Moreover he made me felt loved the sea on my own country more and more. Not only the foreigners, I would like to recommend and empower Thai people to visit Phuket, so they will know why they should love their country more.

Visited December 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent All Around Service & Execution”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife and I booked two days of diving, totaling 5 dives, with Kiwidiver and we had a blast! Kevin and Vincent were very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable, both with extensive international diving expertise. Our dive master, Kob, was an excellent guide under the water and took care of us on the boat. We had not been diving in 2 years, but Kob made it very easy getting back in the water. The experience was everything we could have wanted for our trip - friendly, professional people providing top notch service. It helps that the locale and the water are stunning with tons of sites to dive and so much to explore.

We booked online, paid online, and the whole process was easy and well-handled by the staff. I would definitely recommend Kevin and his team to anyone visiting Phuket.

Hong Kong, China
“Great for Nitrox diving from Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I've been passing through Phuket recently and signed up with this DC for their at-cost Nitrox course offered and a few dives.
Despite late booking, they've been able to accommodate for my preferred dive sites and schedule, rather than requiring me to fit into theirs. My instructor (Wilana) knew the sites well and did her best to help me get as much out of the dives as possible. It was a far better experience than what I had with some other DCs on Phuket.

Since Kiwidiver relies on other DCs' dive boats, your mileage may vary in that regard. But I'd be fairly confident about getting a good DM or instructor with this DC, and if you dive on Nitrox (usually a good idea), the prices are very competitive. Definitely on my short list of DCs to go to from now on.

Nicosia, Cyprus
“"An amazing first time experience!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Had my first diving experience with Kiwidiver in Phuket! Simply amazing! Professional equipment, experienced instructors, organized shop.Thank you Vincent for all you patience and support! Will definitely come back next time!

Visited August 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Diving with Kiwidiver - Vincent Moy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have been diving him frequently every time I come to Phuket. He is good at his work and as well as his PR skill. Furthermore, he took pride of his work by taking care and always be responsible to ensure the safety of each one. He also knowledgeable in finding small little and interesting creature during the dive.

I would always recommend my friends to him if they were to go diving in Phuket.

Visited November 2013

Been to Kiwidiver Dive Centre? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Kiwidiver Dive Centre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later