“Best Part of our holiday- thank you CocoVille” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cocoville Phuket

You added Cocoville Phuket to your Saves list
Cocoville Phuket
3.0 of 5 Villa   |   10/23-30 Soi Ta-iad, Mu 5, Chalong, Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Best Part of our holiday- thank you CocoVille”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Rooms- perfect- everything you need, comfy beds, great air con and free wifi!!

Food- I'm a health freak so I was on heaven!! The food is amazing there.. Loved their protein smoothies and fresh veggies!

The staff - they are welcoming and very friendly. The staff did anything they could to make our holiday great. We are very grateful for the extra help and service they gave us.

Location - just away from the busy street, everything you need is local and you can get to by walking. We tried a few restaurants on the main road but nothing beat the food at cocoville!

Ill be back! :)

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Hungarian first
Uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Cocoville was a great place to stay whilst training hard at Tiger Muay Thai. Relaxing environment, great pool, lovely room and really friendly staff. I'd definately stay there again if I get the chance to return to Tiger. Thank you!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Again they delivered. It was my 3rd stay at the Cocoville in as many years and the experience gets better every time. The room, service, staff and restaurant were first class. Again I would like to thank Kat and Filip for the hospitality that they showed me, i felt i was with family. Dao the receptionist (yap yap for short LOL) was always there to assist as were the rest of the staff. If you are serious about your training, be it muay thai, mma, brazilian ju jitsu, cross fit etc then you need a hotel that makes you feel relaxed and pampered after a hard work out. You can not go past the Cocoville. It is definitely the best in that area. See you again next year, same time and same room. Thanks again. Cup cup cup

Room Tip: Top floor rooms with views to the Big Buddha just put you in a trance
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Cocoville. I spent 5 amazing weeks in Phuket and the level of comfort that I had at Cocoville was really the icing on the top.
Location: It is situated in the heart of Chalong, an extremely short walking distance from Tiger Muay Thai, Top Team, and Dragon Muay Thai. There is a cab stand around the corner of the street. And almost everything you will need is a walking distance away. The reception will always accomodate in sorting out transportaton for you.
Food: The menu is diverse. You have the normal menu, and a healthy options menu. I ate almost all of my meals in Phuket at Cocoville as I completely trusted the quality of their food and the cleanliness in their kitchen. Healthy oatmeal pancakes and brown rice pizza options were superb. My only request is that they keep their kitchen open throughout the day. Understandable that there is a "lunch time" and a "dinner time" however, when you are there in Chalong, training for multiple hours a day, it is hard to choose your classes around the hotel meal times on some days.
Hotel amenities, cleanliness and service: check and check. The have a safe in your room. You get housekeeping daily. Beautiful rain shower. Thai-paradise themed pools. My room had a great view... I was surrounded by nature. So much greenery. The only nuisance was when it rained and the frogs came out to croak, but that happens all over Phuket. The staff at the hotel are super friendly. Over time we have built such good friendships and I am completely looking forward to going back and seeing them all again.
Cocoville, can't wait till i'm back in your sanctuary.

Room Tip: If you are staying for more than a week or 2, it is worth it in taking the Deluxe room package. You...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My partner and I stayed at Cocoville earlier this year and were extremely happy with our experience.
Our room had a gorgeous view and was well appointed with a large bed, flat screen TV and an awesome rain shower.
The standard of cleaning and pool areas at Coco are superior to that of other hotels within the area.
We enjoyed the restaurants' healthy eating options - a nice way to dine when training all day. We were addicted to the Chunky Monkey protein shakes!!
Although our stay didn't go without the occasional Thai style hiccup, everything was dealt with in a very prompt and professional manner by Phlip. It was great to have such an efficient point of contact and he and his staff were friendly too.
We have stayed at several hotels whilst training at Tiger Muay Thai but will be returning to Cocoville on our next visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I had an amazing experience at this place. I booked a deluxe room. I had a living room with sofa & a nice flat panel TV & DVD player. I also had a nice size refrigerator with freezer. The bathroom was very nice with a "rainshower". The place has two very nice swimming pools as well. It is walking distance to Tiger Muay Thai & lots of other restaurants, bars etc... Phillip (manager) is a very nice guy & will do whatever he can to help make your stay and enjoyable one. The restaurant has very high quality and tasty dishes. Staff is also amazing & very helpful.

Love Cocoville & will definately return!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was the best place we stayed in Thailand. We even came back as we felt all guests were treated like Family. Phillip the manager and Dowhe the receptionist went out of their way to welcome and get to know all guests, and help them find their way around the island. Any queries about Phuket itself was solved by the staff. The area and pools are clean and idyllic looking!

The room we stayed in was 'standard'- exceptionally modern for Thailand and always kept clean. The food was also excellent!

If you are interested in Fitness, ultimately Mauy Thai, this is your place to stay as Tiger Mauy Thai is only two minutes away. Cocoville have a fitness menu too!

Very happy with the hospitality that after travelling around Thailand, we came back to stay another week.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Cocoville Phuket? Share your experiences!