“Sorted out my nerves, well run company.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 45 Activities in Chalong
5.0 of 5 stars 312 Reviews
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the world of Sea Bees Diving. With more than 21 years' experience, our dive centres in Phuket, Khao Lak, Pak Meng and Phi Phi Island welcome divers and snorkelers, beginner or experienced, to make the most of the world-renowned dive sites of Southern Thailand on either daytrips or liveaboards.Join us on our state-of-the-art fleet for fun, relaxation, small dive groups and personalised service.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Hk
“Sorted out my nerves, well run company.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Ok, I admit that as a mother diving with kids for the first time I had my fair share of nerves. But not until it was in the ocean day.
I had completely enjoyed our day with Chris at the Outrigger hotel in Laguna area. He was exceptionally thorough and we were all well briefed and took our time.
The Ukranian lady who we had the free pool dive at Angsana with was also excellent.
He is a dad too, so he got my fears which didn't materialise until dive day.
And he's very very patient and kind, with a good wit.
He couldn't take us that day- but the day of the dive he made sure we were looked after- and we had that day both Terry and Bulent dive with us as a family.
They were yin and yang- different styles but both very very good and made our dives something to remember.
And more importantly- we will be back to dive again.
And with Sea Bees.
I felt the company was very well run and very safe.

Visited August 2013
Holger S, Inhaber at Sea Bees Diving - Chalong, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear AlexinHK,

Thank you for your review, in particular as a parent. It is very normal for your protective instincts to come out when diving with your kids but safety is an important part of our company philosophy and we know the difference it makes. After all, many of us are parents too! Thank you for your compliments for Maria, Christophe, Terry and Bulent. We will pass them on. Looking forward to welcoming you again on your next trip over.

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing day, well organised, safe and so much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

If dived in Thailand before but nothing beats sea bees. Gorgeous well run modern boat. Food provided which was excellent and the staff put in s much effort! My instructor joe was fabulous, add sure we were safe and comfortable with each dive tailored to my skill level and very attentive. The dives were great I went on the super Sunday trip, it was a long day but the waters were clear and the dive sites were some of the best I've seen in Thailand. Well worth the money.

Visited August 2013
Dear ClaireRebecca91

Thanks for your review, especially as you have dived in Thailand before. Your compliments on the boat and staff are much appreciated and have been passed on. The team works hard on all aspects of service so we thank you for noticing these. We hope the next time you come back we can beat your previous “Sea Bees” Experience J

Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
“Fun diving experience in Phuket”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Joe, our diving instructor has been very attentive and both me and my brother has learned a lot about diving.

If i have the chance, i will definitely go back and dive with Sea Bees.

Dear Michele L,

Thank you for your review and that the attentiveness you and your brother received led to such a positive diving experience. We hope you have the chance to come back again soon and will be waiting for you.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
6 attraction reviews
“OWD - I Understand why they have been Voted the best diver operation Now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We did our OWD SSI with Sea Bees - Honestly some of the most organised operations in thailand for Adventure tours. I think it is made even better by the staff - We had Terry - He was informative, friendly and taught us at a pace that suits us - He is a real service orientated individual. Food on the boat was great - I actually didnt know breakfast was included (It was actually better then my hotel) all of us went back for more. Everyone on the boat could speak at least english if not more languages.

Will do more diving with sea bees.

Dear Champ1989,

Congratulations on completing your SSI course and welcome to a wonderful new world. We appreciate your feedback regarding Terry but that your breakfast was better than at your hotel – praise indeed! J We look forward to you doing more diving with us as well and, remember, as you learnt to dive with us, your equipment rental is free of charge! See you again soon.

Team Sea Bees
“PADI deep diving at Koh Racha Yai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

A short note to say a huge thank you and well done to the See Bees team. I completed the Deep Diver specialty while on holiday in Laguna - See Bees managed the transport to and from Chalong Bay and the whole day was terrific. I would thoroughly recommend my instructor Joe - a trained medic, he was extremely knowledgeable and safety conscious about managing potential DCS during a day of deep dives, very thorough and professional boat tour and pre dive briefing (probably the best I've had anywhere), and environmentally conscious throughout the dives. The dive sites were excellent too, some of the best viz I have experienced and really warm water, even at 30m+. Will definitely be back!

Dear Cuan D,

Thanks for your lovely note and feedback on your course, Joe and, in general, our service. Everyone works hard to keep up our acknowledged standards and your review lets us know where we are at. We will “definitely” be expecting you when you come back next time and hope that it is soon.