"The Garden" was so beautiful with swimming pool. When arrived the hotel, at the first glance from outside, the resort make a big impression on me. The staff was very helpful with information about travel. Our room was excellent, clean and large. Western food was good, Thai food was excellent though we tasted them for the first time. Excellent stay, we will recommend the resort to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having only 24 Thai-style bungalows, situated in a beautiful garden close to Chalong Pier, ensures an individual service that will make you feel at home right away. Each air-con cottage's creature comforts include a mini-bar, safe deposit box, TV, a private covered terrace and a hammock for those inclined to snooze a lazy afternoon away. The resort-owned diving centre offers diving courses from beginner up to instructor level, as well as a wide variety of dive trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Palm Garden Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Garden Resort Phuket Hotel Chalong
- Palm Garden Resort Phuket Chalong