“Listen to the other reviews... they don't lie” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Delicious food served in salubrious surrounds with live music on weekends
Reading, UK
“Listen to the other reviews... they don't lie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I found this restaurant on TripAdvisor prior to a recent business trip to Dublin. I needed a place to go to dinner with my team and Maximilians did not disappoint. They catered for our party of 12 very well. The wine list is great and the food is even better. This is probably the best meal I had all week. I wouldn't hesitate to visit again the next time I'm in the area.

Dublin, Ireland
“Top class dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

There’s plenty of free parking in the Superquinn car park adjoining this restaurant. The interior décor is very pleasing to the eye and there was a lovely, relaxed atmosphere. The place was buzzing and waiting staff were kept very busy all night. Menu was very impressive. They do an early bird but we had a late dinner reservation so it didn’t apply to us. There were 7 in our party, and all sorts of starters were ordered at our table, from soup, to tiger prawns (yum, had them myself), to salads. Mains of Crab Lasagne (my choice again – absolutely delicious), Duck, Scallops and Chicken were the choices and we shared some ice creams for dessert. All in all, an excellent night, lovely food and wine, prompt service, pleasant waiting staff. The only complaint we had was the night went by too fast. That's not the fault of the restaurant but it does say plenty about how much we enjoyed ourselves whilst dining. Loved the background mustic too. Would most definitely recommend Maximilians Bistro and will visit here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Torremolinos, Spain
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I had a good night in Maximilians. Nice food, nice ambiance and atmosphere, excellent music, the service is wonderful. I really enjoyed this place. Everything is perfect. I recommend!!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin 15
“10 out of 10 Every Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We have been to this restaurant many many times and it is consistently excellant. We have had an early bird on many occasions and the evening offer available Mon-Thurs for 45 Euro for 2 people for 2 courses PLUS a bottle of wine. We also had a living social deal there a few months ago and brought along another couple. We were all so pleased with everything about it. The food is second to none as is the service.Also Rudy the owner is usually around and is always anxious to please. We havent reviiewed it before as we take it for granted that Maximilians will always come up tops every time.However we feel we should give credit where it is due.

Dublin, Ireland
“Early bird menu...great value for great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I ate here last night with my 3 friends and i would highly recommend it! It takes stick for its poor location, but ignore this. We opted for the early-bird menu, which was great value and ticked all the boxes!
The service was excellent and the food was great. I recommend the prawns, chicken wings and the salmon. The rib-eye beef was the only downfall of our visit. Fatty, chewy and at a supplement of 5e avoid!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere