“Amazing hotel, friendly and helpful” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Blanchardstown
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing hotel, friendly and helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Spent 4 nights here and it was an amazing experience from the minute we walked in the door. Food was great, room was clean and service was fantastic. Couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough and will certainly be back.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Stayed here to catch early flight next morning. Really nice. Had beautiful meal in resteraunt. Staff in both hotel and resteraunt were lovely. Would highly recommend. Had a Steak was super. Kids 9 & 12 really enjoyed the stay. "Want to stay there again"

Stayed July 2014
Coventry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of nights as the location was great for a family party we were attending. The hotel itself is very nice and really well located close to the Blanchardstown Centre. All of the staff were very friendly, efficient and helpful. We had a large room on the fifth floor with one kingsize bed. My only complaint was that there was a lack of drawer space. However the air conditioning was effective, the bed exceptionally comfortable, and the bathroom very well appointed with a bath and a walk in shower. The public areas were great, particularly the bar, with lots of comfortable seating. Free wifi throughout the hotel was a real bonus. The only real let down was the cooked breakfast which I actually avoided on the second morning. The black and white puddings and the so-called pork sausages all shared a similarly cereally taste and consistency, the scrambled egg were dreadful, the bacon leathery and the baked beans excessively sweet. The continental breakfast offering and the croissants etc were much better. Even so we had a very enjoyable stay and I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback in relation to your recent stay with us here at the hotel. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us overall. I am sorry to see your comments in relation to breakfast and assure you that this will be addressed by the Chef.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon,

Walnut Creek, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Stayed here on the first three nights of our family's vacation through Ireland and England. We had one large room with two queen beds that were very comfortable. The bathroom was contemporary and efficient. Breakfast was included with our stay and it is a buffet that offers just about anything you can think of - excellent. Only had dinner at the formal hotel restaurant one night but we all found the food to be severely over salted and not very tasty - could have been an off-night?. The hotel staff were very polite and helpful. The hotel has its own casual-pub restaurant but the area also has a few more restaurants within easy walking distance. Next door is a large shopping center and on the far side of that a bowling alley and arcade - which is great for teens.

Across the street from the hotel you can catch a very inexpensive bus that takes you directly to downtown Dublin in about 15 - 20 minutes. Because of this we pretty much left our car at the hotel (free parking) each day. Free Wi-Fi in the rooms is fast.

We would definitely stay here again if we are back in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Paul,

Thank you for posting a review in relation to your recent stay with us here. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip around Ireland & England. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay overall and we appreciate your feedback in relation to the restaurant and will take your comments on board.

We hope to see you again should you return to Ireland in the future,

Fenton, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had 2 great stays here. Arriving in Dublin at 8:00 AM, I decided to chance it and see if the Crowne Plaza could get us checked in early. We arrived at the hotel about 10:00 AM, and Sarah at reception did everything possible to get our rooms ahead of the 4:00 PM check in time. She managed to get my mom's room by 11:15, and my and my wife's room at 12:45. Sarah even offered us complimentary beverages from the bar because we had to wait.

The rooms were very comfortable and as advertised. Not much of a view (the N3 motorway on one side of the hotel, and Blanchardstown Centre shopping center on the other), but the windows and drapery blocked out the noise and sunlight. Especially the sunlight, because in early July the sun rises at 4:30 AM, and doesn't set until almost 11:00 PM.

The Sanctuary Bar was a pleasant place to get a light meal and spend the evening watching sports. Martin T did a great job being our waiter.

The Italian restaurant was also nice, but pricey. Breakfast is served here in the morning.

We enjoyed our arrival stay so much, we chose to stay here again before we flew home. The hotel is actually convenient to Dublin Airport, only a 20 minute drive via the M50 and M1.

Blanchardstown shopping centre is only a 5 minute walk away from the hotel, and Dunnes has a grocery store on the lower level for snacks and light eats in your room.

We will be back on our next trip to Ireland!

Room Tip: One of the few places in Ireland that still has smoking rooms.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review of your recent stay with us. I am so glad to see that you were so well looked after and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind words in relation to Sarah & Martin which I will pass on to them.

I am delighted to see that you plan on returning on your next visit to Ireland, we look forward to welcoming you back again then,

Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for approximately 6 months now and what an amazing place. I actually had to move to another hotel for a month due to unforeseen circumstances and boy did I miss the Crown. I'm so glad I could return.
The rooms are always clean, the beds are amazingly comfortable and the service is top notch!
I eat at the sanctuary bar on a regular basis and the food is fabulous. Especially the beef Thai wrap.
The front desk staff are so polite and kind. Daniel welcomes me every morning when leaving and I am greeted by Lindsey and Sarah in the evenings. They always go out of their way to have a quick conversation with me before attending to other guests.
I would not stay anywhere else when in or around Dublin. There is plenty to do close by. Starbucks less than 50 yards away and the mall about 100 yards away.
Crown plaza Blanchardstown is the best

Room Tip: Beds are a key! I've stayed at other hotels in the area and everyone I've found puts 2 sing...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your continued loyalty to the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dublin-Blanchardstown. I am delighted to see that you are enjoying your time with us. We are very grateful for your feedback and kind comments. I will gladly pass this on to the entire team especially Daniel, Lindsey & Sarah whom you made specific mention of.

We look forward to welcoming you back many more times in the future,

County Donegal, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is a lovely sleek & modern hotel with excellent food. It's in a brilliant location, just of the M50 and located in the middle of all the shopping. If you don't want hotel food you have great restaurant selection around the area. I have stayed here for business and it's great. Rooms are lovely..like 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator as you can here it through out the night.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Billy,

Thank you so much for writing such a positive review. I am delighted to see that you were happy with your stay with us and we are very grateful for the score of 5, it will give the whole team great encouragement for all their hard work.

Thank you for recommending us to others. We hope to see you at the hotel again soon,

Garret O’Neill

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!