“Best hotel we ever stayed in.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Blanchardstown
Dublin, Ireland
“Best hotel we ever stayed in.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in Crowne plaza for one night . Came down to dine in restaurant and was very surprised with service . I am French but live in States for past few years but this is the first time I was looked after so well . Service is great .All waiters knew what they were doing especially I was impressed with Zanete . She is most professional waitress I've ever seen . She made me to feel like home . Thank you!!!
Denis

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel very easy to into city center. The food was excellent. We loved our room and and were very impressed with how they handled a problem that came up during the stay. We would definitely stay there again...

Room Tip: sorry we didnt have time to use the spa or swimming pool. We were there for the All Ireland Hurling...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Cork
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed her last weekend, the hotel is beautiful, modern and spotless. Our bedroom was beautifully designed and so too was the lobby and grand staircase. The bathroom was a little dark though. Breakfast was very nice and food in the bar was perfect - huge portions, neither of us could finish our main dishes! The girls and boys at reception are the real stars here at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Went to eat here with colleague in the bar area (evening). Waitress was pleasant. Food was ok. BUT:
1. Menus filthy, greasy and fingermarks everywhere.
2. Seats dirty also.
3. Floor sticky with dirt.
4. Portions of food were tiny. For €15 a main course of barfood one would expect a decent size portion. What I got was a child portion of noodles. I was still starving after it. Tasted ok but absolute ripoff.

Should have heeded the warning signs and left when we got the menus. Had to clean the filth off with the napkin. So annoying that we spent about €60 for a meal that was awful, found it hard to eat because we were conscious of the filth around us. Unbelievable for a hotel chain that is meant to have a good reputation.
If you are staying here the hotel is probably fine but make arrangements to eat elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your feedback, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I assure you that this would not be representative of our usual feedback or level of standards. New Menus are ordered and should be with us within a couple of days – there was a delay in going to print due to the uncertainty of prices pending the outcome of last week’s budget. I will certainly address the condition of your seating area on the day with our bar manager. I assure you all your comments will certainly be taken on board.

Belfast, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was staying here for a business event in September and I have nothing but praise for the hotel and the staff. I'd been told the hotel was built as a dedicated conference and business hotel and that shines through completely. The reception staff were welcoming and friendly and the rooms were modern, incredibly spacious and well appointed. The complimentary wireless and ethernet high-speed broadband were particularly helpful also. The bed was absolutely fantastic, ridiculously comfortable!

The location is good if you aren't intending on spending a lot of time in Dublin city centre, it is a bit of a trek if you're intending on making this your base for sightseeing. However, as a business/conference facility it is perfect, which direct access to the national motorway network.

I'll certainly be back again and looking forward to future events here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for your very kind words in relation to your recent visit. I am very happy to see that you had a successful business stay with us. Thank you for recommending us to others.

I am delighted to read that you will certainly be back, we look forward to welcoming you back then!

Elmhurst, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed in the Crowne Plaza Hotel (Blanchardstown, Ireland) September 27 and 28. Upon arriving, I was pleasantly surprised to find a very attractive hotel lobby. Later in the day I walked into my room and was happy to find it very clean and modern looking. There was every convenience you would want. I was also pleased to find a very good sized bathroom with both a large tub and a separate shower. Both the tub and shower had safety rails.

The reception personnel were warm and welcoming. I had to store my luggage, as I arrived early in the morning--but that was no problem.

Traveling to Dublin City is easy. You only need to walk a block to catch the 39A bus going to Dublin. On your return, catch the 39A bus in Dublin back to the Crowne Plaza in Blanchardstown. The cost is 2.80 Euros each way, and you need exact change. Incidentally ,the buses run very often. If you don't want to go to Dublin City, there is a large shopping mall a block or so away.

If you take dinner in the dining room, it is more expensive, and consists of mostly Italian food. Dinner in the Pub area is more reasonably priced and consists of mostly Irish food. However, all the food offered at this hotel is good.

If in the area, I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in relation to your stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were happy with the food offering in both bar & restaurant.

Thank you for your useful tips for other travelers in relation to the bus service. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again at some stage in the future,

Mayo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed her for one night and this was a great hotel and good value.

The rooms were clean and well presented.

The check in staff were very nice and helpful.

The service in the bar was excellent and the bar itself was clean and well-staffed.

Breakfast in the morning was fabulous good selection of food and it all fresh.

One small complaint was the air conditioning was not working great but when reported to reception the brought a fan to the room – good service

Would recommend this hotel to anyone and will be back

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Garret O, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. I am delighted to see that you were happy with the facilities, food and service. I am sorry to hear that there was an issue with your air conditioning unit during your stay – this has since been rectified.

Thank you for recommending the hotel to others. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your return visit,

Garret O’Neill

Been to Crowne Plaza Dublin - Blanchardstown? Share your experiences!