The Leyte Island is a wonderful place for diving. I've come to go diving with my friends.The underwater nature impressed me very much - a variety of fishes and corals was marvellous! After diving I could have a rest at The Padre Burgos Castle Resort. I like it for it's comfortable rooms, very beautiful area with a swimming pool and realy nice beach. The seaview out of my room was also cool! Every day started with a classic music and delicious breakfast. There were a variety of dishes and I really liked the service. That spacial atmosphere was made by owners David and Dalia Warren. Thanks a lot for their hospitality. That was a great vocation that I won't forget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family-run boutique hotel and resort, with excellent facilities and a friendly and intimate atmosphere. Superb location with great private beach, beautiful corals and stunning sea views. All guest rooms beautifully furnished and decorated, with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. Swimming pool, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, DVD, free Wi-Fi, bar and fine-dining restaurant. Local activities include scuba diving, whale shark watching, island tours, caving, waterfalls, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Padre Burgos Castle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padre Burgos Castle Hotel Padre Burgos
- Padre Burgos Castle Resort Southern Leyte Province, Philippines