we stayed at the villas due to my partner being a surfer and always wanted to stay here to watch him surf while laying around the pool. When we checked in even though we were early the staff were so lovely and even upgraded us to a 2 bedroom apartment it made us feel great & special after just arriving in bali. The only bad thing is the weddings that take place all day everyday they are beautiful to watch but just so many of them and they never stop. Overall the rooms are getting old and the walls need a paint but the staff made this trip a amazing one and the location is definitely worth it. :)
- Also Known As:
- Blue Point Bay Villas Hotel Uluwatu
- Blue Point Bay Villas Hotel
- Blue Point Bay Villas And Spa
- Blue Point Bay Villas & Spa Bali/Pecatu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Blue Point Bay Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.