“Expensive but extraordinary” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bulgari Resort Bali

You added Bulgari Resort Bali to your Saves list
Bulgari Resort Bali
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Jalan Goa Lempeh, Banjar Dinas Kangin, Pecatu, Bali 80364, Indonesia (Formerly Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali)   |
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Pecatu
Tampa, Florida
“Expensive but extraordinary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

The view , the garden and the swimming pool are AMAZING. Highly architecture designed. The hotel is on top of the hill and you can enjoy the view from the swimming pool while order food etc. Good for relaxing time. All the facilities are very good quality.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Yes no doubt of the room rate But I really didnt mind paying for such a fantastic experience and will definitely go back there again. It's a place where I can just bury myself in hotel whole day and not stepping out off room or hotel and I would not feel of missing anything out of Bali.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Shanghai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Bulgari Bali is definitely the best in Bali. Nothing is even close to it. Everything about the resort is the best. The planning, the facilities, the villas, the food, the service, the people, the quality are absolutely flawless. Not sure how they do it, but i've been back three times and it's always in a high level of consistency.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

It was my first visit to Bali, Indonesia and I have to say, soon I'll be heading there once again thanks to the extraordinary experience I had from staying with Bvlgari Hotels & Resorts Bali.

From the moment I got off the airplane, a representative from the hotel was already waiting for me a few feet away. Upon greeting me & my family with a beautiful smile and after going through the immigration formalities, she then escorted us to our dear friend and driver Made who's been waiting for us outside Ngurah Rai Airport to be transported to our villa.

Upon stepping out of the limo to the main lobby of the hotel to complete the check-in process, I was taken by surprise, by the peace and serenity of the area. It was so tranquil you can literally hear the sound of a pin drop. The check-in went smoothly and off we went to our villa, in a nice buggy.

Now the villa, it's impossible to explain with words how beautiful it is. You must see it, feel it, to believe it. My favorite part? Everything. It was a blessing that my room's located just a few steps away from the hotel's Spa Centre. In totality, I've never had a better Balinese massage experience than the one I had here. Thinking about it, I'm starting to miss the spa treatment a lot!

Food here is amazing too. I would highly recommend The Sangkar Restaurant which offers a more local cuisine. I managed to try nearly everything on the menu here so I would recommend that you try the Bebek Betutu, Pork Ribs Kimchi, Satay Lilit, okay everything on the menu is awesome so try everything. Be sure to try the Manjari Hazelnut Cream jam too. Additional advice? Sit outdoors, enjoy the breathtaking view ;)

If you want to discover the true meaning of world-class hospitality service, come to this restaurant to discover it. Special mention to Graha Satria, Diva Alvita and the entire Sangkar restaurant team for making my dining experience such a great pleasure, every single time.

The Italian restaurant here Il Ristorante is outstanding as well in terms of food quality, service and restaurant environment. Would highly recommend the Barrumundi main course and Truffle Pasta. Perfect for a romantic dinner for two.

The swimming pool in this hotel is really breathtaking too. Very suitable place for a nice picture. Just a stroll around the resort is enjoyable too. Just don't forget to bring your camera along and snap away.

As a hotelier myself, the experience I gained from here taught me a lot. Sincerely look forward to return, in the very near future.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night for my friend's wedding last weekend.
I arrived at the villa around 5:45 PM and I was in hurry to attend the cocktail reception at 6 PM. Since I needed an iron and iron board urgently, I called the guest services, and she said that "we run-out of the iron and iron board".
At 6:15 PM, she called again after discussed with her manager, the option was to send my shirt for pressing and charged me. I told her that it was too late and I asked to speak with the manager.
At 6:20 PM, the FOM called (with an attitude) and offered a complimentary pressing which was too late since I was about to leave the villa.
I did not want anything, I just wanted to have my iron and iron board at the villa, which both of the staff did not understand and they were keep saying "what could we do?" and without resolution.
It was not cheap to stay at this property which I expected to have a good service which they failed to provide and no apologise was given during my stay.
To be honest, I wasn't feel the Luxury!, many defects at the villa.
Breakfast was not Bvlgari at all, the orange juice was not fresh squeezed and cold cuts were not fresh and dry.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Hope Island, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

What can we say other than "thank you" Bulgari for making our wedding the most spectacular and memorable experience ever.

From the planning stages through to the execution on the day, and the stay after, we can not fault the tireless attention to detail that the staff went through to make everything special for us and our guests.

We opted for the Water wedding which in all honesty totally exceeded the marketing materials .... finding ourselves standing on a floating transparent platform atop an infinity pool overlooking the Indian Ocean at sunset, a white carpet of rose petals perfectly offset by an azure sky with hints of orange coming through as the sun set was something that we and our guests will never forget!

The whole day was fantastic with great food, entertainment and attentive friendly service, cannot recommend highly enough.

The villa was an immaculate Bali inspired thatched ceiling bungalow, comfy bed, slate bathroom with sunken bath and indoor and outdoor shower facilities. Amenities were high class including Bang and Olufsen in room entertainment centre, topped off with outdoor living area with private plunge pool with a view over the Indian Ocean. Fantastic.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

The hospitality that was given to me and my friends were very good. They anticipated our needs, was ever ready to assist us on our sightseeing plans and arranging transport for us. A friend of ours who doesn't eat too spicy food wanted to taste a dish on a menu and the service staff and chef cooked a small bowl for my friend to try before proceeding with the ordering. They even accomodate our almost after hours ordering of room service with full menu. My friends and I felt very warm and welcome by the all the staffs gestures.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Bulgari Resort Bali? Share your experiences!