It was my first visit to Bali, Indonesia and I have to say, soon I'll be heading there once again thanks to the extraordinary experience I had from staying with Bvlgari Hotels & Resorts Bali.
From the moment I got off the airplane, a representative from the hotel was already waiting for me a few feet away. Upon greeting me & my family with a beautiful smile and after going through the immigration formalities, she then escorted us to our dear friend and driver Made who's been waiting for us outside Ngurah Rai Airport to be transported to our villa.
Upon stepping out of the limo to the main lobby of the hotel to complete the check-in process, I was taken by surprise, by the peace and serenity of the area. It was so tranquil you can literally hear the sound of a pin drop. The check-in went smoothly and off we went to our villa, in a nice buggy.
Now the villa, it's impossible to explain with words how beautiful it is. You must see it, feel it, to believe it. My favorite part? Everything. It was a blessing that my room's located just a few steps away from the hotel's Spa Centre. In totality, I've never had a better Balinese massage experience than the one I had here. Thinking about it, I'm starting to miss the spa treatment a lot!
Food here is amazing too. I would highly recommend The Sangkar Restaurant which offers a more local cuisine. I managed to try nearly everything on the menu here so I would recommend that you try the Bebek Betutu, Pork Ribs Kimchi, Satay Lilit, okay everything on the menu is awesome so try everything. Be sure to try the Manjari Hazelnut Cream jam too. Additional advice? Sit outdoors, enjoy the breathtaking view ;)
If you want to discover the true meaning of world-class hospitality service, come to this restaurant to discover it. Special mention to Graha Satria, Diva Alvita and the entire Sangkar restaurant team for making my dining experience such a great pleasure, every single time.
The Italian restaurant here Il Ristorante is outstanding as well in terms of food quality, service and restaurant environment. Would highly recommend the Barrumundi main course and Truffle Pasta. Perfect for a romantic dinner for two.
The swimming pool in this hotel is really breathtaking too. Very suitable place for a nice picture. Just a stroll around the resort is enjoyable too. Just don't forget to bring your camera along and snap away.
As a hotelier myself, the experience I gained from here taught me a lot. Sincerely look forward to return, in the very near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bulgari Resort Bali is located in one of the most exclusive destinations in the world, a veritable emblem of the tropical exoticism of the Orient, combining the breathtaking beauty of unspoiled nature of Bali beach resorts with a sophisticated contemporary design born from the encounter between traditional Balinese forms and high Italian style. The quality of the services along with the views of the Indian Ocean offered by its magnificent position 150 meters over the sea are the perfect introduction to the second luxury hotels from Bulgari Hotels & Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bulgari Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali Hotel Uluwatu
- Bulgari Hotels And Resorts Bali
- Bulgari Bali Hotel
- Bulgari Hotel Bali
- Bulgari Bali Resort
- Bvlgari Resort Bali
- Bulgari Resort Bali Pecatu