This perhaps is my lowest review on all the 5 star luxury resot I ever been, Lets star with the great.
The view and location is amazing and breath taking, sitting on the cliff side facing ocean, every inch of the property is a pleasure to stay and relax. All units are villa style, with private pool and patios. Bvgalry brand tolietry and decor are stylish and chick. Staffs are always smiling and friendly, greeting you by your Last name. Then it stops here.
We requested a Ocean view Villa, but stuck in a Villa with view on bushes and roofs. Took 6 calls and 3 hours later to tell us they wll try to accomodate us the next day on new villa. The buttler handles 20+ customer , so dont expect to see him too often, we often had to explain all over to a new person on the phone or in person. The SPA and beach are under maintanace, so my spa was done in a shallow corner in other side of the property--neverthe less not impressive with the service, shower didnt have the towel to use. the fire alarm went off in the middle. since the beach was closed we were arrange to Hyatt property for lunch. When we call to reschedule 30 min later, the conciere couldnt find our arrangement-- just after we end up ordering room service..they call back saying they were waiting for us to take us over ( 30 min drive). Only two restuarant at site, and the food is very average compare to other resorts in the area.* pricy too**, One of our Villa has broken phone, broken faccents so they couldnt use the bath at all. The villa is heavy infested with mosiquito & ants inside bathroom. I would strongly suggest management to provide repeller lamp, no the spray that dont work. Perhaps we are bit harsh on them, but if I pay 1500 a night, you do expect bit more on the service and quality of your stay. Unfortunally there is lots of choices in the area with similar or better pricing same amazing view. They did not wow me at all, exept the time I saw all those monkey on the roof top. Sorry, not coming back Bvlgary, Keep your day job: jewls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bulgari Resort Bali is located in one of the most exclusive destinations in the world, a veritable emblem of the tropical exoticism of the Orient, combining the breathtaking beauty of unspoiled nature of Bali beach resorts with a sophisticated contemporary design born from the encounter between traditional Balinese forms and high Italian style. The quality of the services along with the views of the Indian Ocean offered by its magnificent position 150 meters over the sea are the perfect introduction to the second luxury hotels from Bulgari Hotels & Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bulgari Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali Hotel Uluwatu
- Bulgari Hotels And Resorts Bali
- Bulgari Bali Hotel
- Bulgari Hotel Bali
- Bulgari Bali Resort
- Bvlgari Resort Bali
- Bulgari Resort Bali Pecatu