Got the chance to stay in this hotel. The name itself spells LUXURY. When we arrived at the airport, we were welcomed by a Bvlgari Staff and assisted us in the immigration, got a VIP treatment if you are staying at the hotel. On the way to the hotel, the car service (provided by the hotel) had refreshments and fresh towels ready to use, this gave me the impression that i will be having a great time in the hotel - and it was true enough all troughout our stay. We were welcomed by all smiling and very friendly staff with a drink called Virgin Mojito (non-alcoholic drink) which was superb and very well presented - and the view from the reception was - BREATHTAKING. We were transported to our villa using a baggy by our assigned Butler Putu - he was very helpful even offered to tour us around the area before settling our things in our villa, and yet again i was astounded by the scenic view and amenities they offer. Our villa is the best yet so far in entire existence, we had a mini pool with two pool beds onothe sides, our own dining area, inside the room we had a very luxurious bath tub and shower, complete with all amenities (Bvlgari perfumes, lotions, shampoo, etc) and the king size bed where you just want to sleep all day and the tv and speakers which am very particular was Bang and Olufsen, again spell the BEST! The best thing there is they also offer in room dining too which was amazing. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotels resto which was called Sangkar - food was great and service was excellent (the best so far). The second day we planned to take a dip in the pool. When we arrived at the pool area, we were again greeted by their very friendly staff and Ari (i guess he was the supervisor), again welcome drinks were offered and a tray of sunblocks and tanning lotions with different SPF were offered - amazing service. We were also treated with satay and lychee flavored ice-drops. The following day we were supposed to visit the beach however, it was was under construction so they offered an alternative instead, the hotel arranged everything from car service to food and drinks ) heading to their partner hotel - again it was another awesome experience.
We stayed at the hotel for 4 days and indeed it was an great experience. The service i believe is the best. They were very warm and even try to call you by your first name. I didn't find anything negative to write about the hotel. It twas all about pleasure and luxury at its best matched with excellent service. I miss Bali but it was Bvlagri Hotel and Resort that made memories to last a lifetime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bulgari Resort Bali is located in one of the most exclusive destinations in the world, a veritable emblem of the tropical exoticism of the Orient, combining the breathtaking beauty of unspoiled nature of Bali beach resorts with a sophisticated contemporary design born from the encounter between traditional Balinese forms and high Italian style. The quality of the services along with the views of the Indian Ocean offered by its magnificent position 150 meters over the sea are the perfect introduction to the second luxury hotels from Bulgari Hotels & Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bulgari Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali Hotel Uluwatu
- Bulgari Hotels And Resorts Bali
- Bulgari Bali Hotel
- Bulgari Hotel Bali
- Bulgari Bali Resort
- Bvlgari Resort Bali
- Bulgari Resort Bali Pecatu