“Perfectly Awesome***” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali

Save Saved
You added Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali to your Saves list
Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Jalan Goa Lempeh, Banjar Dinas Kangin, Pecatu, Bali 80364, Indonesia   |
Ranked #3 of 10 hotels in Pecatu
Singapore, Singapore
“Perfectly Awesome***”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is my second times in Bali Bvlgari Resort. I really do not know how to describe this beautiful resort. maybe the words that i can use is Stunning/Awesome/Excellent. Every times i been there i feel that my feeling was relaxing and lazy. Resort is like a Heaven. service is fantastic where ever you go the staff great you by name make you feel like home. staff that give me good impression always serve you with a Smile.like (Dewi/Erna) From Restaurant (Putra/Bella/Vin) From the front desk and one of the korean lady in the reception all is awesome keep it the hard work.

282 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Wow. This resort was amazing. The landscaping, the views, the service, the furnishing... everything is so picturesque, awe inspiring. No wonder one of the staff told me they have weddings here almost every day.

This is one of the best resorts you will ever stay in. The food is also amazing, with the best food in my opinion at the bar, the waygu burger :)

Words cannot describe how beautiful this resort is. Especially the cliff villa, with the ocean and cliff right within reach. It is awe inspiring. The staff also go above and beyond. We asked for fresh coconuts and they delivered these to our villa.

Overall amazing service, quality -- very happy with everything at this amazing one of a kind resort!

Room Tip: Take the cliff villa, trust me, it is worth it! You will not regret it!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The Bulgari Resort was absolutely stunning. My husband and I stayed here for the final 3 nights of our Honeymoon. We booked the cliff-side villa. It was worth it. The views were incredible and the space was completely private. We were in our own little paradise with a infinity pool right outside our door on the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean. The resort was very tranquil and the service was excellent. The staff was extremely responsive to any request. The beach at the hotel was unfortunately closed, but we were provided free transportation to 3 nearby resort beaches and a Bulgari staff member stayed with us at our beach visits to make sure we were attended to for food and drinks.

The villa itself was beautifully designed and combined traditional Balinese architecture with European elements. I must advise if staying at the resort to be sure your doors are closed and secure at all times. We must have left a door unlocked on our trip to the spa and a monkey made its way into the room and ate a platter of fruit. Luckily it had its snack and left immediately because nothing else was touched.

Room Tip: For the price of the hotel, it's worth the extra cost to experience the cliff-side villa. The v...
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed 3 nights for a friend's wedding in Bali. Location is good; beach was closed so had to share a beach with the Marriott property.

Resort itself is pretty, the villa was nice. Finishes were spectacular but a little over the top i.e.bang and olufsen TV is not necessary. A large Sony seems a lot more practical.

Bathroom was nice and spacious, private dipping pool was small but functional. I feel like I paid a lot for the "bulgari" name rather than the actual hotel. A lot of it seemed a little gimmicky or obnoxious i.e. checking vehicles for bombs at the entrance gate of the hotel.

One thing that was undoubtedly spectacular was their service. My butler (forgot his name) arranged everything I wanted in my suite to perfection. They also threw in a free gift everyday which was kind of nice.

Two disappointing things about this hotel:

Laundry service: laundry was pretty bad. Melted some of my buttons of my shirt and made a new ironing line on my trousers.

Breakfast was not very good.
Would not stay here again.

Room Tip: all villas are nice
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I just came back from Bvglari , Uluwatu and had a lovely last evening but there were a number of hiccups and this is not to blame entirely on the management, but there was a lack of consistency in SOP with the staff.
Some things can be let go of, but for the price you pay, I know having been to smaller resorts in Bali, you expect Value Exchange.
1.The room was beautiful and clean, but 2/3 times with the Do Not Disturb sign on, our room was entered anyway.
2. When I asked staff for a missing room coffee filter for the loose Coffee to strain, the staff had no idea and neither attempted to find out and get back to me.
3. We ordered the golf karts to the lobby , and 2/3 times they were VERY late and we were nearly late for the wedding in the estate across from us. I felt they should have let us know a time frame, so perhaps we could have walked to the lobby instead. It took 30-45mins.
4. Ordering items like cigarettes took just as long, 30 misn and we had to call at least 3 times.
5. At breakfast I was refused in the buffet area with a bikini top and shorts, which I understood, so we were told to sit at the bar just below, which in fact was a lot quieter and a lot more intimate, which we really appreciated. The next day we asked to sit there again, dressed appropriately this time, but different staff, said different things with allowing us and we were left hanging a bit too long, so with lack of consistency in training, they should be able to tell us off the cuff what we can or cannot do. We ended up eating there any way.
6. I had a mini ordeal with my mobile dropping into the pool, so I asked if it was okay to have a tiny bowl of uncooked rice, which we honestly thought after all the waiting we would not expect to be charged , so we were surprised when they wanted to charge us for the price of cooked rice.
7. The last day at dinner , my partner who enjoys drinking Coke cola ordered a glass and upon drinking it , he let the staff know this was diet coke or either Pepsi, which he does not like . I tried it and let the staff know they made a mistake, fair enough. But they came back and insisted it was coke. We ordered a bottle of still water on the side of our meal , and they filled our glasses once and we never saw the other half of the bottle. When the bill came, the order said "Diet Coke", and it was obvious they HAD made a mistake and charged us for a full bottle of still which we would have drank if it was left on our table.
We had voiced our concerns to the Director of Rooms, Marcel, who was a fantastic guy who understood our frustrations at the small things, but to be honest we had only wanted the name of the MOD when we asked the bar staff and they ended up calling the BAr manager who then called the D.O.R and we really wanted to eat our breakfast in peace, but they ran around calling all the managers when we JUST wanted a name. We explained none of them were in trouble we just wanted a Name.
8. Lastly consistency in breakfast was average. The first day we had a lovely Eggs Benedict on bread with potato , fried tomato, with chicken sausage and bacon, the next day, there was no sausage or no bacon with the meal?!?

Well overall , I still would like to go back, I just wish they would take care of the smaller details for the price that you pay.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Went there for lunch, the service was out of the world, simply incredible. The food was very very nice. I found the food great value and would go again and again. Well done bulgari, nothing but the best

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights as part of our honeymoon. We had high expectations for the hotel and were not disappointed. We were told that the resort was almost full but hardly saw anyone while we were there. In fact one of the highlights was lunch at the cliff side cafe which is one of the most beautiful spots you can imagine and we only shared it with the staff and some inquisitive monkeys.

Staff were all friendly, helpful and service was great.

Overall a great experience.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali? Share your experiences!