We are seasoned world travelers. We stay at the finest hotels in all of the countries we visit; France, Italy, Russia, UAE, Egypt, Morrocco, etc. The Bulgari was the best hotel amongst all in one of the smallest countries we've traveled. It is a treasure, and a somewhat hidden treasure at that. It is located further south, off the beaten path of the majority of hotels. We made many day trips to ruins and cultural sites while visiting Bali. Returning to the Bulgari at the end of each journey was heavenly, especially when greeted by the warm and professional staff.
The hotel is organized by villa's. Each villa has an infinity pool attached to a large 30x30 guest room, which is also has a large, 20x20 room with a semi-sunken bath and a separate shower. The toilet closet is outside of the bath "room". Outside of the guest room is a large open-air sitting and dining area under the exquisitely thatched roof. Each phone call to guest services was returned with an immediate response, which was impressive for a hotel of its size.
The only advice a guest must have is to lock their doors when not around, otherwise their welcome basket of local fruits will be stolen by the monkeys; which was our amusing experience.
The food was delicious for all of our meals, although the menu at the lounge for lunch is a little too light. The outdoor spa was very relaxing, although I should have told my masseuse to dig a little deeper. The weather in July was sprinkled with short rains, but not daunting. Each rain passed quickly, without lingering humidity in the sunshine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bulgari Resort Bali is located in one of the most exclusive destinations in the world, a veritable emblem of the tropical exoticism of the Orient, combining the breathtaking beauty of unspoiled nature of Bali beach resorts with a sophisticated contemporary design born from the encounter between traditional Balinese forms and high Italian style. The quality of the services along with the views of the Indian Ocean offered by its magnificent position 150 meters over the sea are the perfect introduction to the second luxury hotels from Bulgari Hotels & Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bulgari Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali Hotel Uluwatu
- Bulgari Hotels And Resorts Bali
- Bulgari Bali Hotel
- Bulgari Hotel Bali
- Bulgari Bali Resort
- Bvlgari Resort Bali
- Bulgari Resort Bali Pecatu