“Tidy Place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bulgari Resort Bali

You added Bulgari Resort Bali to your Saves list
Bulgari Resort Bali
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Jalan Goa Lempeh, Banjar Dinas Kangin, Pecatu, Bali 80364, Indonesia (Formerly Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali)   |
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Pecatu
Sydney, Australia
“Tidy Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

This resort is high on the wow factor, the living areas in the rooms, and outside of the rooms are magnificent. We had a deluxe ocean view villa and the views were spectacular. The bathroom was also bigger than my living room. I found a stay here fantastic, the staff were very attentive and friendly, the buggies driving me back and forth across the resort made it seem like an adventure each time i wanted to go somewhere and the elevator to the beach was great fun for my son. The staff down at the beach even had a large crate of childrens toys which i thought was great. Overall, this place isnt cheap, but with the name on the door - you wouldnt expect it to be. $USD45 for nasi goreng is a bit rich but $15 for a pizza by the pool evens it out.
I would stay again - it was lush

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I am still in ewe of my recent holiday in Bvlgari, it was my 50th birthday present from my husband and what a present. We traveled with Garuda airlines in business class, so we were not tired on arrival, staff really looked after us. Bvlgari sent a vehicle to transport us to a resort. What a place, we had butler 24/7 at call. Our villa No.33, had the stunning ocean view, but secluded in every other way. It seemed the world has stopped, and we were in fairytale world. Management was very helpful and catered for all of our needs and left us alone when we wanted so. The staff were so polite and always ready to help, serve, advise, talk, drive...Buggy was always ready for us to take us around the resort, I think that was brilliant idea as resort is vast. We were greeted every morning at the breakfast, by chef, had little conversation and ate the most delicious food ever, selection is amazing, we tried in villa dining and loved it, we had lunch in a bar and restaurant and was magnificent. My children organised spa treatment from Melbourne, which I completely enjoyed, if you are there, definitely try it!!!! Time we spent around the pool area was amazing, always been served a glass of cold water and sun screen trio (lotion, cream and insect repellant), fresh towels and with all glorious sights and attention of the staff and complimentary snacks which just kept coming....I loved my encounter with the monkeys, be careful what you leave around, as i lost my nail polish remover, i just hope monkey who took it is ok.They are so curious creatures. The bed is so comfortable and luxurious, with the stunning view in the morning. Bathroom is huge and well thought of in design for couple, with lot of towels and outside and inside shower and all grooming needs catered for. I am so happy with my stay and wish to thank Staff and Management for making us feel fabulous. Compered with Bvlgari, for me ,everything else is work in progress. I am looking forward coming back again.

Westwood Los Angeles County, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Well, I certainly had high expectations for this resort, especially having been to Ayana, both Four Seasons, and St. Regis. I can say this resort has a stunning setting. Oceanfront villas have better views than Ayana and Four Seasons Jambaran. However it's really close to the edge of the cliff versus Ayana has a really nice grass area. Pool is bigger than Four Seasons but smaller than Ayana. However it's empty and we had the whole pool to ourselves for most of the day!!

Now, the rooms. I have to say my room was not really maintained well. We had lights with burned out lighbulbs, front entry door not functioning properly, pool was not cleaning properly, bathroom toilet that's hard to flush, phone needed to be replaced, and flooring that's really worn.

Worst of all we found out after we got here the beach area is close due to the beach access lift needed maintenance and will be closed until end of month.

No noise and no monkeys though, although we really wanted to see some monkeys.

This place is secluded and out of the way so don't expect to dine out like you do in Nusa Dua.

Breakfast was mediocre, not as good as others. In general their restaurants are weak.

Jakarta, Indonesia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Our experience staying at Bvlgari Uluwatu Bali is certainly disappointing. Tranquility in this resort is certainly not their forte. We were here hoping to spend time away from the noise and crowd thinking that it was a very private and quite place. Little did we know that the hotel management does not respect and value the guests wish for peace and quiet. We were bothered and startled by noises of construction (drilling, hammering, etc) coming from nearby villa for 2 consecutive days. You would think that the resort would understand the needs of the guests for peace and privacy in coming to this kind of place and not simply to enjoy the view.

Penang Island, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Bvlgari Resort Bali really is a romantic destination that yes you can think the world has stopped the stunning views of the ocean as you look from the bar and poolside.
It was both tranquil and stunning the restaurant also looked very nice and i will sample these on my next visit back there and that cannot happen soon enough in my mind

Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I have been here with my family for christmas trip last year, unfortunately we were only able to spend 3 days in this hotel, thanks to the late booking we did. Our villa was one with 2 rooms and private pool. It was a splendid villa indeed with the stunning cliff view. The hotel staff were really helpful during our stay and overall, the hotel was really beautiful. We have been to Bali for bunch of times, thus we chose to have a relaxing trip this time around where we could chat around, have some drinks and enjoy the view from our room rather than going around to tons of tourism spots and fortunately this resort was giving us all we need, great bar and resto, relaxing spa and gorgeous villa. Hats up !

Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Sydney Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Visited Bulgari for birthday drinks at The Bar on 05/11/12 whilst returning back from sightseeing at Pura Lahur Uluwatu. We were shuttled to the bar from the main entrance of the property. Gardens were lush and beautifully manicured. The drinks were very enjoyable as the bar is situated on the cliff top and captured a nice breeze as it was a very hot day. Bar staff were very attentive and friendly. Lobby was currently under renovation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Bulgari Resort Bali? Share your experiences!