If cost not a matter and you looking for a perfect hideaway, this is highly recommended place to stay no longer than 3 nights.
The location is at the cliff of Uluwatu, south of Bali Island facing Indian Ocean.
I and my wife stayed end of January 2012 when the weather was not very good. Windy, rain every day and very strong current. Beside the weather, this resorts was excellent.
Services is at the top, food was OK, Villa quite well maintaned.
Beware of monkeys, you should bever leave anything outside your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bulgari Resort Bali is located in one of the most exclusive destinations in the world, a veritable emblem of the tropical exoticism of the Orient, combining the breathtaking beauty of unspoiled nature of Bali beach resorts with a sophisticated contemporary design born from the encounter between traditional Balinese forms and high Italian style. The quality of the services along with the views of the Indian Ocean offered by its magnificent position 150 meters over the sea are the perfect introduction to the second luxury hotels from Bulgari Hotels & Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bulgari Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts Bali Hotel Uluwatu
- Bulgari Hotels And Resorts Bali
- Bulgari Bali Hotel
- Bulgari Hotel Bali
- Bulgari Bali Resort
- Bvlgari Resort Bali
- Bulgari Resort Bali Pecatu