“Breathtaking Amazing food staff service and VIEW” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 36 Restaurants in Pecatu
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Tirtha Dining redefines the meaning of fine dining at its best by presentingan unsurpassed experience at the ultra romantic destination restaurant.Tirtha means Holy Water in Balinese. The name was selected from its remarkable location within proximity ofUluwatu Temple, one of Bali’s key directional temples. Perched on a Cliff top in the Southern tip of Bali, TirthaDining overlooks the infinite 180-degree view of the shimmering Indian Ocean.Tirtha’s water theme design is contemporary and sleek, surrounded by stunning water features and pools. Theinterior features zen-like striking floor to ceiling window, one side of the wall is adorned in silk fabricsaccentuating the Japanese Edo era of dyeing culture, Yuzen while the opposite window overlooks the cliff topgarden with an infinity pool which dominates the central area, creating natural lighting changes between day andnight.An iconic floating bar of eight shadow boxes designed like the Japanese cut art, lit with LED lighting and amodifiable color reflection gives a magical façade to the location. Ong Cen Kuang “Walk in the Forest” shadowbox bar is built on the two-tiered twenty-meter infinity edged pool that adjoins the restaurant.For pre or post dinner, guests can relax in a romantic Balinese gazebo with soft duvets, and down pillows leadout to the expansive gardens and infinity edged plunge pool. Guest perused the evenings with Chef HiroyukiMenu optional degustation menu of five, six or seven course.The destination restaurant elevated on the cliff top provides an intimate and exclusive affair for thosecelebrating romance, special celebration, wedding reception or a surprise proposal.
Sydney, Australia
“Breathtaking Amazing food staff service and VIEW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We went to celebrate our 20yr wedding anniversary and we were simply in awe of this venue - there is nothing to say except that it was beyond our expectations. The Japanese French trained chef prepared 5 courses that were mouth watering and perfect! The staff were so gracious and attentive and great photographers!!!! The view is spectacular and the sunset changing colours - I can't do anything other than recommend recommend recommend for anyone celebrating a proposal an anniversary anything! Definitely for 2 book the romantic dinner - we will never forget how we spent our 20th wedding anniversary - thank you to all the staff for making us feel so special !!!

• Visited December 2013

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
“Most amazing dining experience, bar none.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Our experience at Tirtha Dining was bar none the very best dining experience of my life. I chose Tirtha based on the reviews here as a romantic destination where i could 'pop the question' :) to my finacee. I had no idea what to expect, but from the first phone call to Rie san, who helped to organize the event and the whole experience, I knew that I was in good hands. After some emails and phone calls we had the day and time set up... which really eased a lot of the pressure from me at the time. But it was the place! and the whole dining experience that put it over the edge. Together with Karim, the restaurant manager, the staff was attentive, kind, thoughtful the whole evening, and helped to turn a once in the lifetime experience into something more memorable that i could have hoped for. Besides this, the photos in the review here dont even come close to doing justice to the location. The restuarant has a stunning view over the cliffs and seashore and we had the chance to share an amazing sunset as well. Furthermore, the food was top notch, the chef Japanese with French Training put out a splendid 6 course menu, complete with a fantastic selection of wines (just let Karim take care of you!). With kind, attentive and courtious service the whole evening, I have never had a dining experience to parallel this.

In the end, Im not sure I can properly convey my delight at the whole experience with Tirtha. The location is magical, the food incredible, the settings immaculate, the service heartfelt, considerate and highly professional.

I am almost hesitant to write this review, as a selfish me would hope this place stays a hidden gem :)

Incredible, once in a lifetime experience.

• Visited November 2013
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“More than words!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Just Made a booking and came to this place on my honeymoon. First impresion when I entered the door, I almost jaw dropped since what I saw is much more better than in the picture. The view is simply amazing and breathtaking. The service is great, and also the French manager is very good on handling customer. The food is very delicious combined with the manager's recommendation of wine. They also limit one couple per day for romantic dinner which's set up on private gazebo above the pool so it's very exclusive. It's a must to go for honeymoon couple because it worths every penny. My suggestion is that you make a reservation and check what date is available for romantic dining and be there before 5.00p.m so you can enjoy the amazing view before sunset. Thanks tirtha dining for the unforgettable moment! -yauliadi n Diana-

• Visited October 2013
Denpasar, Indonesia
“fantastic dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My wife and I went there for diner and we were absolutely delighted.
After moving to Bali last summer, we heard throught the grapevine that this place was nice,
so we decided to go for a romantic diner and we had a superb evening.

The place is just amazing with a terrific cliff view of the ocean,
service was great and the food as well. I've been working in the hospitality before and know what I'm talking about. We really enjoyed our time and will go back.
The Chef Meno did introduce himself to get feed back about our meal and also
Karim the manager did look very well after us and gave us a good wine recommendation.

We take this opportunity to thanks them.

We will return to Tirtha without any hesitation, even if we are leaving a bit far away...
We are recommending this fabulous place to everyone!!

• Visited September 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Spectacular Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Booked a table for my wife and I at the restaurant.
First of all the location is breathtaking from the cliff top overlooking the ocean.
We started outside with a cocktail as the sun went down.
The chef is Japanese and has some strong experience with French Cooking.
The food is perfect and well executed with very good product.
The service is very strong with a super reasonable pricing on all the fine wines.
This is the best option in Bali for a top end meal.
Very very good! We will be back.

• Visited July 2013