“Nice little Hotel / ApartHotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pink Coco Bali

You added Pink Coco Bali to your Saves list
Pink Coco Bali
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Jalan Labuan Sait | Padang-Padang Beach, Pecatu, Bali 80364, Indonesia   |
Ranked #4 of 38 Pecatu B&B and Inns
Lisbon, Portugal
“Nice little Hotel / ApartHotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

Its a very nice hotel /apart hotel for a couple.
Great Great location., You can walk to the Padang Padang beach for surfing or just sun bathing.
Its very clean and somehow stylish in a simple way.

Room Tip: Eat 100 meters up or down the road.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
surferbali, Owner at Pink Coco Bali, responded to this review, September 29, 2011
Dear GPeCurto,

Thank you for your positive feedback. As you mentioned that Pink Coco Bali is close to the Padang Padang beach and that is fantastic for surfing or just sun bathing. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at Pink Coco Bali.

We look forward to your return so that we can WOW you once again.

Stay Cool, No Rules,
Ayu and Pancho

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Indonesian first
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

how hospitable! Hotel staff were so kind and nice. I love their Italian restaurnat. Can wait to visit there again!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Hello olive701,

Thank you for your positive feed back and sharing your experiences with us. We are thrilled to hear that you love our Trattoria Italian restaurant. We are very proud of our team and the effort they put into creating amazing experiences to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Pink Coco Bali again.

As always, Stay Cool, No Rules,
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

This is a very aesthetically pleasing accommodation, lovely pool area, my room (sea view) was v spacious with a large bathroom and patio, queen bed ( concrete base firm mattress). If your seeking a lovely accommodation then this is the place to stay.

I was advised by JJ that the hotel had only been opened 1 month so I will put my particular experience down to new business set up/ teething problems. After receiving confirmation the previous day that they had availability in a sea view room I travelled 2.5 hours to get there , however when i arrived i was advised I had been sent an email message indicating my room was no longer available? However JJ advised my luck was in as the booking by the other guest had been cancelled so I was now in? This makes me rather suspicious of their booking policy. Anyway ultimately I got the room, so everything was OK.

My observation is the hotel is probably the highest priced in the area, breakfast was not included. JJ explained they were working at it as we looked longingly at the restaurant to the front of the hotel I could not help but wonder why they could not have organised breakfast inclusion since the restaurant is on site? Oh well. My only other comment is the towels were never refreshed or changed, and after 3 days i had to request fresh ones from the maid who seemed a little reluctant, I felt i was on some kind of rationing system LOL. For the price I was paying i would expect fresh towels at least every other day without having to ask. Also unlike all the other accommodations I had stayed at on Bali, bottles of mineral water were not replenished in room, there was a fridge but it was empty of refreshments, again, I looked longingly at the cool fridge in wonderment that they missed this element of service?

My overall impression is the set up of this place is like a room only establishment, as the reception is closed from 6pm onwards I didn't feel it was clear who I could address any of my queries to during out of hours service, it really felt to me like a room only accommodation get the keys and self cater. Had a great time though and Padang P beach is beautiful! I would return and stay again as I would be intrigued to see if the service aspects have improved, if they do then this place is worth the money.

A tip the surfer accomm next door does great smoothies and drinks and food at half the price of the onsite PCoco Italian Restaurant.

It just felt like Pink Coco is going for a different demographic of customer but the locality of budget accommodation makes it appear a little overpriced in comparison.

I hope you find my feedback balanced and fair.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
surferbali, Owner at Pink Coco Bali, responded to this review, September 11, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments and feedback, and thank you for staying with us in PinkCoco. There is instruction to change the towels every second day and the linen every third day. The bottles of water need to be replenished everyday. I have asked the Hotel Manager to check and make sure there is consistency in our service.
In regards to the breakfast, just to inform that the Restaurant Trattoria is outsourced, but we have already agreed on a special deal for the breakfast charge of our customers. At the same time, we will have a new Restaurant open for early next year, called Café Bar My Iguana, which will serve regular breakfast to PinkCoco guests. Besides the Café Bar My Iguana, we will have a new pool, new adult rooms and a Spa.
We decided to provide an empty minibar fridge, instead of filling it up with products, as we got lots of request from other customers that they would like to buy their own drinks at a cheaper price and keep it in the room.
If you decide to come again to PinkCoco pls contact us at our website, owners address, and we will be happy to assist.

With best regards

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011 via mobile

When i found the Pink Coco Bali on the Internet, I just had a feeling I had to go there... and it exceeding my expectations! Everything was perfect: the rooms, the staff, the restaurant, the area. The roooms are simply but tastefully done and spacious...and the bathrooms are amazing!!! The restaurant serves great italian food and had the best breakfasts I had in Bali :-) I would recommend it to anyone looking for a stylish, cool and laid back place outside of the more touristy areas :-) I will definitely be back!!

• Stayed May 2011
surferbali, Owner at Pink Coco Bali, responded to this review, September 16, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your glowing review of your stay with us. We are happy to hear that we were able to WOW you with the spacious rooms, Trattoria Restaurant and staff at Pink Coco Bali.
I do hope you'll continue to let your friends and family know your experience with us. As you indicated, we are a brand new property and we are very proud of the stylish design and the tasteful facilities!

We look forward to your return so that we can WOW you once again.

As always, we remain our motto stay cool, no rules

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011 via mobile

When I found the Pink Coco Bali on the Internet, I had a feeling I had to go there, and it exceeded all of my expectations! It is just an amazing, cool and beautiful place; the hotel, rooms, staff and restaurant are just perfect. The rooms are simple but really nicely done (the bathrooms are amazing!!!) and comfortable. The restaurant serves great food and simply had the best breakfasts I had in Bali. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a cool and peaceful place outside of the more touristy places :-)

• Stayed May 2011
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

Honestly did not stay but had a lunch at the Trattoria Restaurant which is part of the complex, but the rooms looked great and looked excellent value for money, the place has only just opened, meal was good too!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for the positive feedback of our Trattoria Restaurant and the quality of food. As you mentioned, Pink Coco Bali décor and facilities looked great and value for money, but what really makes our hotel special is the guests.

We look forward to your stay at Pink Coco Bali so that we can WOW you more.

Stay cool, no rules
Bali
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

We were but so glad to discover this new comfy quality place for a refreshing change in our holiday in Bali.
Fresh, comfy, safe, and fully equipped rooms! pleasure. at nice price !!
Italian meals at Trattoria is a delicious bonus.
Would suggest some massage therapists avaiable for complete the experience
We'll be back to this amazing beach spots and elegant Pinkcoco, sure thing

Jones, Miles & Pat / Indiana

Room Tip: Check the upper dluxe rooms. gorgeous view
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Jones, Miles & Pat / Indiana

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! We are a brand new property, we will have a new Restaurant, a new pool, new adult rooms and a Spa opening early next year.

We look forward to welcoming you back and completing your stay soon!

As always, Stay Coo No rules,
Ayu and Pancho

Been to Pink Coco Bali? Share your experiences!